Search results for query: *

1. DOliphin

tModLoader The Trelamium Mod! [W.I.P] & Dev Team

woah, I noticed you asked for some sprites in another thread. I would really like to make some sprites for a mod or mini game, do you need/want anything in particular?
  2. DOliphin

Progress Update for my pvp map :D

hello, hello! would you like any specific pvp armour sprites done. I am an aspiring sprite artist looking to help people with projects.
  3. DOliphin

Other Art Free Sprite and 'Skin' Requests.

Yeah! Sure, I will give it a go. This sounds very tricky though, because I have no reference material. It will almost certainly be done by next week. :) I can send the files to you via email once completed, but I will get to that once done. What armour would you like me to re texture, I could...
  4. DOliphin

Pixel Art Beginner Spriting Guide

I have started some spriting stuff https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/free-sprite-and-skin-requests.57495/
  5. DOliphin

Other Art Free Sprite and 'Skin' Requests.

Hey all, I just finished creating this texture based of the main character in the book and film 'The Martian'. I'm pretty happy with how it looks, but boy was it a lot more work to make than I was expecting. Albeit a lot of work, I really enjoyed making this re-texture and was wondering if...
Back
Top Bottom