Search results for query: *

1. A

Resolved [PS4] Duke not dropping bags

Ok I will send it in. I needed to drop them a note anyway about a visual bug involving large bodies of liquid being held up by bubble blocks, so now I have no excuse to keep putting it off.
  2. A

I desperately wanted my flying mount so I went cold turkey and did all summons and razor pine. Now that I have what I want I will experiment a bit because I don't want to eliminate traps completely for farming. Honestly I'm surprised the traps didn't do it because my WoF farm is pure trap...
  3. A

Thank you for your advice. I tried that and did get a bag finally. I was under the impression that since trap damage is determined by player stats that it counted as player damage. I may need to re-think some of my builds.
  4. A

I killed Duke Fishron 3 times last night in a single player, hardmode, expert game and he did not drop a treasure bag on any of them. I have gotten treasure bags from all other bosses that I've tried so far. I stayed in the ocean area where I fished him so he was not enraged. I use an arena so...
  5. A

PC Need hoik help

I'm trying to build an item trawl for size 1 and size 2 items. I need the items to move horizontally, then come up to reach my platform. I know size 1 only goes right and up, and must be toggled to move in both instances. I can move both item categories just fine horizontally, but I cannot get...
  6. A

HOIK! [Guide] - Rapid Player/NPC/Etc Transport Using Only Sloped Tiles.

This is an amazing guide. I'm still trying to get the hang of how to incorporate it into some of my builds. How do you trawl for items without snagging enemies too? I would like to skim items out of a killing area while it's active, like during a pumpkin moon or something similar.
  7. A

PS4 Bubble Block and Fishing Issues

Yes, I am zoomed in. It's a bit of a catch 22. I can't see what I'm doing if I don't zoom because everything is so small (though depending on what I'm doing I loooove being able to see so far away), but if I zoom the UI goes to pot. Here's hoping in the future we just get a slide bar in settings...
  8. A

Thanks! The fishing thing is a bit surprising because I designed it after another player's multi biome and surface depth post that I thought was PC based, but it could be I was mistaken. I appreciate the response. Been loving the update so far. I still think the text needs to be bigger and the...
  9. A

I’m having two bugs with the PS4. One is my bubble blocks are solid. I do not pass through them; it is like they are regular bricks. @Loki is there any word on whether this is on the radar for a fix? This affects a lot of arenas. My second issue is with fishing. Previously I had built a...
  10. A

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

I just saw the timestamp on the post announcing the update being live, and my bad playsession predates it, so maybe the update wasn't out at the time I had my problem. I'll know in 30 (blessed) minutes when the anklebiters are in bed and mommy gets some "me" time.
  11. A

@Eclair The Majin thanks. I'm chasing 2 toddlers so no time to read 14 pages. Bummer though. Does that mean that bug is not squashed?
  12. A

@Loki has the PS4 hotfix update actually launched? I still had my game freeze repeatedly last night (not quite 24 hours ago) while I died with my stardust dragon out.
  13. A

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

I apologize if someone already asked this but I just can't read anymore complaints to sift out game-relevant content. @Loki, are the devs willing to consider bringing back the "save" and "exit without saving" options? Only being able to "save and exit" makes long building sessions incredibly...
  14. A

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

@ThePoptartPegasus sorry one of my kids grabbed my phone and posted their helpful input (apparently without me realizing it)
  15. A

Expert Mode Recursive Fully-Automated Lunar Event Autofarm

@DicemanX I know this thread is a bit old but I had a couple questions about the cultist detection and kill chamber at the beginning. Is that part of the arena constructed around what used to be your dungeon entrance? I don't see anything that looks like dungeon blocks so does that mean the...
  16. A

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

I reported it :) the only one that really causes any problems is the treasure chest not closing. The screen flashing when the blood moon starts might be deliberate; I've never played on PC so I don't know if it does that. The overlay glitch just looks scary because it elicits an "OMG is my save...
  17. A

@Unit One I downloaded the available update and am still experiencing both the blood moon flash and the treasure chest issue. I also frequently have a visual glitch when I save and exit, chunks of my world (basically whatever was on my screen when i exited) overlay the terraria loading screen...
  18. A

Pillar farming questions

I’m new to the Moon Lord. I’m trying to prepare some arenas to deal with the pillars in a new Large Expert world and I could use some advice. I’ve read a couple of the threads and I am just a bit confused about some of the fine details. I saw a thread saying the pillars would spawn 1680’ and...
  19. A

@Loki I definitely can't speak for everyone on PS4. I personally accept that I will, in time, get used to the new interface as far as how you craft and change equipment. But I do hope the development team is taking our complaints about the visual aspects seriously - namely the transparency and...
  20. A

We are going to "get used to" not being able to see?? This isn't just a style preference; this is a physical handicap. You claim you have played on console. How big is your tv?? I have to sit 3 feet from my screen just to squint out what I'm looking at, and even then I'm guessing based on making...
Back
Top Bottom