Search results for query: *

• Users: Ahrimanah
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A

Resolved [PS4] Duke not dropping bags

I killed Duke Fishron 3 times last night in a single player, hardmode, expert game and he did not drop a treasure bag on any of them. I have gotten treasure bags from all other bosses that I've tried so far. I stayed in the ocean area where I fished him so he was not enraged. I use an arena so...
  2. A

PC Need hoik help

I'm trying to build an item trawl for size 1 and size 2 items. I need the items to move horizontally, then come up to reach my platform. I know size 1 only goes right and up, and must be toggled to move in both instances. I can move both item categories just fine horizontally, but I cannot get...
  3. A

PS4 Bubble Block and Fishing Issues

I’m having two bugs with the PS4. One is my bubble blocks are solid. I do not pass through them; it is like they are regular bricks. @Loki is there any word on whether this is on the radar for a fix? This affects a lot of arenas. My second issue is with fishing. Previously I had built a...
  4. A

Pillar farming questions

I’m new to the Moon Lord. I’m trying to prepare some arenas to deal with the pillars in a new Large Expert world and I could use some advice. I’ve read a couple of the threads and I am just a bit confused about some of the fine details. I saw a thread saying the pillars would spawn 1680’ and...
Back
Top Bottom