Search results for query: *

• Users: doge22
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. doge22

Name Of Mod?

theres i mod i remember that had a boss named artemis or smth and it looked like some demonic head but its boss theme was really cool but i cant remember the name of the mod, does anyone know? and sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place
  2. doge22

PS4 Rain Glitch

Ok so when i play terraria with my friend and its all fine and nothing bad is happening, until theres rain or alot of wind and our games start freezing and kicking us out of the server
  3. doge22

PS4 Data corrupted

So there used to be A glitch in my world where it would stop loading frames for a bit at some areas but it never bothered me and once one of the updates was released it was gone but now it crashed my game and when I loaded the game again my character was gone and when I downloaded a uploaded...
  4. doge22

Resolved [Mobile] Space enemy’s appear on surface (iPad 7)

So I was fishing at ocean when I see a wyvern and martian probe right next to me
  5. doge22

!?!?

ummm i know its the drunk world seed but still this isnt look at dungeon
  6. doge22

Mobile NURSE IS A LIAR (iPad 7, iOS 13.5.1)

So I Was Fighting Moonlord and was low on health so I went to nurse and she wouldnt heal me because I didn’t have enough money when I had like 200 platinum and I died because of that and now I have to do pillars again
  7. doge22

Working as Designed Queen bee

So I got a dif pc to work and queen bees followed me afte using magic mirror they didn’t despawn I was walking around for 5 minutes when I see a swarm of queens attack me idk which windows type it’s my grandma,s
  8. doge22

Mobile Can’t fly

When I try to fly the game just uses my solar eruption or any item I have selected instead and it never happens before
  9. doge22

Resolved [PS4] Screen glitch

Im on mobile right now currently don’t have access to my ps4 but I just remembered this glitch used to happen Alot but only in certain areas
  10. doge22

Mobile Granite plz

i need like a crap ton of granite and or granite walls I Can give You almost anything! not the cell phone tho as much platinum as u want unless ur asking for something like 9999999999999999 platinum
  11. doge22

Mobile Jungle Temple above ground

What the heck is going on
  12. doge22

Mobile Wall of flesh bug

wall of flesh keeps not being a wall and just becomes a pair of eyes and a mouth and he keeps going to the surface and he keeps 1 shotting everything even tho I have beetle armour
  13. doge22

Resolved [Mobile] Not Normal From what I know

I Just Found A jungle Temple at 190 underground And A underground desert house at the corner of the ocean not buried at all. WHY!? :eek:
  14. doge22

Ask Any Enemy Anything

You Have To Specify Which Enemy Your Asking Bosses Included
  15. doge22

3 Things.

1.Is There any adventure maps for mobile that are either tiny or medium sized? My device can’t handle large worlds it says not enough RAM even though I do have enough 2. I can’t edit my account name or anything else because when I press it it says can’t go to it because acsess is restricted 3. I...
  16. doge22

Mobile Medium or tiny

Is There any adventure maps for mobile that are either tiny or medium sized? My device can’t handle large worlds it says not enough RAM even though I deleted a lot of stuff Edit:Hello? Anybody?
Back
Top Bottom