Search results for query: *

1. The Ultimate Bromance

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

still absolutely loving your mod, its gotta be my absolute favorite! I was curious, do you plan on adding any special decor for the holidays? Such as Halloween , although its passed. And perhaps the festive X-Mas holiday aswell? I know we have a handful of festive decor in the vanilla game...
  2. The Ultimate Bromance

tModLoader Calamity Mod

thanks for your talent in the music field and your contribution to Calamity. Shame you have to constantly repeat yourself on the subject matter. I imagine its quite exhausting. Edit: Btw, i look forward to your original composition of the DoG theme, the preview was fantastic.
  3. The Ultimate Bromance

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

You do not need to apologize to anyone, nor ask for forgiveness. You and your team have done nothing wrong! Its a free mod and you've stated as have others that it was going to take a while to code and recode a bunch of work. Perhaps now the nagging of "WHEN IS IT OUT!? DO IT NOW!" will simmer...
  4. The Ultimate Bromance

tModLoader Calamity Mod

nope!
  5. The Ultimate Bromance

tModLoader Calamity Mod

i have seen it, and i have been called a white knight for advocating patience for Divermansam's hard work. I have also spoken with Divermansam personally and directly, he goes through quite alot as does his team and has openly stated on his forum page that hes human and would like some patience...
  6. The Ultimate Bromance

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Let people complain.Seriously. They will complain regardless of what you do, they will ALWAYS find a reason as to why things arent up to what THEY want. It could be something fundamentally trivial and they would STILL complain. Ultimately its your mod, you make the final decisions. You and your...
  7. The Ultimate Bromance

Kazoo's you say? Well, i suppose my friends and i have a new class to play. The chaotic noise will be wonderful :D
  8. The Ultimate Bromance

the mod creator said he does his own work in a reply to you on the previous page. You should stop asking for him to give you his sprites/tools to edit if he has already stated he will not be giving them out to anyone.
  9. The Ultimate Bromance

take a chill pill
  10. The Ultimate Bromance

tModLoader Calamity Mod

hahaha what? The waifus are just a silly/fun incorporated item in the game poking fun at waifu memes and all that like. Come on now, lets not be adding "hot this" and "hot that". Edit: For the record im not insulting anyones preferences, however i dont personally believe adding in attractive...
  11. The Ultimate Bromance

tModLoader Calamity Mod

it would save you alot of issues to take your characters/worlds off cloud save if you are using mods. As Khaelis said, it converts both players and worlds to vanilla .
  12. The Ultimate Bromance

tModLoader Calamity Mod

considering this is the internet, i dont think you should be worrying about a mod developer putting a "nasty word" in their mod to make fun of one of their own creations. Children of all ages have heard, read, and seen much worse since they've come onto the internet.Consider Youtube, theres far...
  13. The Ultimate Bromance

The devs have said it will likely be done by the end of June. As the saying goes: Patience is a virtue
  14. The Ultimate Bromance

looking forward to it!
  15. The Ultimate Bromance

tModLoader Calamity Mod

you're welcome! Glad to be of some help !goodluck getting them :D
  16. The Ultimate Bromance

tModLoader Calamity Mod

the waifu items come from their respective enemies/bosses. IE: Sand elemental in a bottle from the Sand elemental. The wiki has a ton of info already and is being improved when people are able to work on it. http://calamitymod.gamepedia.com/Accessory
  17. The Ultimate Bromance

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

They said it would be awhile, they have alot of code and new content to implement, so there is no given release date as of yet. Its one of those "it will be ready when its ready" sorta things. Rest assured it shouldnt be far off! They have been working tirelessly, just finished finals, and are...
  18. The Ultimate Bromance

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

i think i can answer this for you! Yes if you download the new tmodloader update, this mod will become obsolete and will not function because the code has been changed, so it will auto-disable /turn off the spirit mod, until the spirit mod is updated to the new tmodloader. If you want to keep...
  19. The Ultimate Bromance

nice work! The Lich is one of the coolest boss designs in the mod, personally my favorite! Always awesome to see more fanart !
  20. The Ultimate Bromance

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Thanks for all the hardwork you and your devs do! Looking forward to playing with your mod once again.
Back
Top Bottom