Search results for query: *

1. S

Golem's Trading Emprorium [PS3 & PS4]

how much for a bat scepter and full spectre armor?
  2. S

Member-Run Project Terraria Valentine's Day giveaway thread

Hey side is sending me a copy very shortly so THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH THANK YOU THANKS YOU THANK YOU THANKS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. S

Member-Run Project Terraria Valentine's Day giveaway thread

Hey there my name is The Sir Noah and I would like a copy of terraria on steam so I can build awesome maps for mac. The reason why I can't buy it for myself is because steam hates me and I can't enter in my credit card or anything:( I won't be able to play it right away because of my computer...
  4. S

PS4 WTB PwnHammer

I literally just got it a half hour ago I was going to say that I got it tomorrow and that I didn't need one anymore
  5. S

PS4 WTB PwnHammer

Nope I have done it on multiple worlds before Do you want to sell me a hammer?
  6. S

PS4 WTB PwnHammer

I need a pwnhammer the wall of flesh will not drop me any because of glitches So just name your price
  7. S

PS3 WTS 2 Top Hats

Fine name your price
  8. S

PS3 WTS 2 Top Hats

Regular Top hats there aren't any others
  9. S

PS3 Most Items [1.2] Golem's Outlet

hey golem i have some iron bars can i get a terra blade? if not can i get a breaker blade instead of the terra blade?
  10. S

PS3 WTS 2 Top Hats

Name your price
  11. S

Clash of Clans

Hey so i don't think this has been done yet but i think we could all display our clans that we all have or you could join one of the clans that are here. So here is my clan : pillage people so join here if you need a clan!
  12. S

Mobile Unofficial Thaksgiving Update Discussion Thread

The boss fight was a lot of fun and I didn't have to do any grinding my October fest stuff changed into all of the new thanksgiving items!
  13. S

Mobile Lost Octoberfest items...

Same thing happened to me to if your in hard mode than that means you don't have to do a lot of grinding to get the boss summons. Also I am on kindle fire hd
  14. S

NPCs & Enemies [Event] Ninja Invasion

Fishron wings autocorrect sucks
  15. S

NPCs & Enemies [Event] Ninja Invasion

So they can jump higher than firstborn wings? Because that doesn't sound possible even with terraria logic available
  16. S

NPCs & Enemies Mechanical versions of bosses

Yes those were already suggested so please try to get the page down before the real haters come
  17. S

Most Annoying Item/Mob?

I can't think of an item but my mob is the ragged caster I have a teleport trap that burns them in my man made vaclono that I built for them
  18. S

How do you feel about RNG in Terraria?

let me see um BURN RNG IN LAVA AND FIRE
  19. S

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

........ That is the weirdest thing I've seen on the new fourms
Back
Top Bottom