Search results for query: *

1. liamwilt

Howdy.

Howdy.
  2. liamwilt

Quick thought - now that golf is a part of Terraria, what sort of petition must we create to...

Quick thought - now that golf is a part of Terraria, what sort of petition must we create to request a Golf Pro NPC whose name can only be Chubbs Peterson? Bonus homage points if the NPC regularly mentions a preexisting and eye-gouging relationship with Duke Fishron...
  3. liamwilt

Transfer a world and character from Ubuntu to Windows.

Thank you, kind Terrarian! This worked perfectly. My only question now is - how does one remove the fog of war that now occupies the entire map once again? I.E. I had explored the entire world map on the Linux version of the game, but when I transferred the world and character files to Windows...
  4. liamwilt

Mouse controls broken/disabled after 1.3.5 update (Ubuntu 14.04)

Alright. I Checked into the issue a bit further and it seems that the mouse might not be an issue after all? I shut the laptop down, unplugged the mouse, powered back on, fired Steam up both with "steam" and "primusrun steam" while using the xorg opensource drivers (they worked just fine...
  5. liamwilt

Interesting. When you say specific hardware, are you referring to the internals of the machine, or even perhaps the mouse? Unfortunately no other game has experienced issues with any internal hardware, as far as I can observe, and the mouse has not experienced any sort of non-detection (or what...
  6. liamwilt

Hello! Straight into the issue - when I run Terraria through Steam, the mouse controls are initially disabled in favor of the game controller controls. This is evident by no mouse cursor or mouse functionality being available, as well as the controller button/legend being present in the lower...
Back
Top Bottom