Search results for query: *

1. aldguton23

Xbox One Farming Enchanted Swords for Nazar...

Sorry, I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions
  2. aldguton23

Xbox One Farming Enchanted Swords for Nazar...

Look on the bright side, you got a daedalus stormbow
  3. aldguton23

So I was looking at lore and was thinking "if that is the last dryad then why do they respawn...

So I was looking at lore and was thinking "if that is the last dryad then why do they respawn upon death"
  4. aldguton23

Items Fidget Summon

A fidget from Dust: an elysian tail themed summon Could deal damage through different projectile themed attacks like in the game Would deal minimal knockback Tooltip: summons an annoying nimbat
  5. aldguton23

OK thanks

OK thanks
  6. aldguton23

Can we have a fidget from Dust an elysian tail (If you can and want to) themed summon, I just...

Can we have a fidget from Dust an elysian tail (If you can and want to) themed summon, I just think it'd be cool
  7. aldguton23

Ok so this is going to sound absurd but I would really like a fidget from Dust: an elysian tail...

Ok so this is going to sound absurd but I would really like a fidget from Dust: an elysian tail themed summon, I dunno I just enjoy Dust
  8. aldguton23

PS4 looking for new players

Well i dont have a headset and i dont chat but feel free to add me donaldee13 and join my discord if you want :islime: https://discord.gg/nz8g9PX
  9. aldguton23

Can i friend you on PS4

Can i friend you on PS4
  10. aldguton23

So I want to play online multiplayer but I'm on Android is there any app (working) That I could use

So I want to play online multiplayer but I'm on Android is there any app (working) That I could use
  11. aldguton23

But I don't know if I can mod mobile terraria

But I don't know if I can mod mobile terraria
  12. aldguton23

Any idea why terraria stopped being interesting after restarting when i completed the game

Any idea why terraria stopped being interesting after restarting when i completed the game
  13. aldguton23

New phone woop woop

New phone woop woop
  14. aldguton23

How do I get rid of it

How do I get rid of it
  15. aldguton23

I turned on my phone today and now there's a large black thong on the left of my screen please...

I turned on my phone today and now there's a large black thong on the left of my screen please tell me what to do
  16. aldguton23

@diekonradish don't listen to Qui he is just an antagonist nuisance

@diekonradish don't listen to Qui he is just an antagonist nuisance
  17. aldguton23

Hexadecimal is confusing I don't like confusing

Hexadecimal is confusing I don't like confusing
  18. aldguton23

My Halloween costume

My Halloween costume
  19. aldguton23

How do I use hexadecimals? there confusing I don't like confusing

How do I use hexadecimals? there confusing I don't like confusing