Search results for query: *

1. Vsauce Michael

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

is there a discord server to ask questions on? would facilitate things. How do I get the stationary merchant to spawn? I have him enabled and we are post golem and he has never spawned
  2. Vsauce Michael

tModLoader Ersion - Starting

oh damn is he gonna update this mod i miss for so long
  3. Vsauce Michael

tModLoader Boss Highlights

evening fellas. first of all, I play this mod multiplayer everyday with my friends and it is very useful. and no it doesnt freeze us in place after a boss, so its not this mod for sure, it is working flawlessly. one problem is that when we defeat eater of worlds or any sort of "worm" boss with...
  4. Vsauce Michael

tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

evening boys. does terra lord drop teramite. because i swear he dropped quite a bit a few times but i cant seem to get him to drop it again. is it like a rare drop. I just hate mining teramite since it spawns in chunks of 1 basically
  5. Vsauce Michael

tModLoader Calamity Mod

ahh i got it thanks. also everytime I kill a boss I get these lil trinkets that with the name of the boss but dont do anything. they just like explain the lore. whats the point of em
  6. Vsauce Michael

tModLoader Calamity Mod

hey there is a boss healthbar on ur mod that id like to take away because I have the "another boss health bar mod" on. is there anyway I can disab ok thank you very much. Just had it once where I couldnt progress with my friends cuz the sentinel destroyers were glitched and wouldnt spawn, so I...
  7. Vsauce Michael

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Evening gentlemen. anyone here play this mod with friends in multiplayer. I just want to make sure it works correctly at least without gamebreaking bugs. last time I had this mod in multiplayer I couldnt spawn the sentinels of the destroyer in multiplayer so I couldn't progress making it...
  8. Vsauce Michael

tModLoader Antiaris

yeah it does cause it since I didsabled it doesnt happen anymore. feels bad
  9. Vsauce Michael

tModLoader Antiaris

uhhhh just trying out this new mod with a new multiplayer playthrough with my lads. so everytime I click on an item it has a chance of just being instantly deleted or some weapons get stuck. can anyone confirm if its this mod doing it? anyone that plays multiplayer. because I cant deal with...
  10. Vsauce Michael

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

is this mod finished? it hasnt been updated in ages and i love it so much
  11. Vsauce Michael

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

just get thorium mod and that blacksmith npc should sell it all preharmode bars in hardmode
  12. Vsauce Michael

tModLoader Mysterious Altars

np it was just a bit out of context so it looked like you were suggesting it was a bug thats all
  13. Vsauce Michael

tModLoader Mysterious Altars

probably why iits called cheat sheet
  14. Vsauce Michael

tModLoader Calamity Mod

sure thing my friend. im gonna go watch season 54 now see you all
  15. Vsauce Michael

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Dont remember saying there was something wrong with it, dont need to get triggered already mate. maybe there is some sort of pony ritual or something I dont know man im brony as well i swear
  16. Vsauce Michael

tModLoader Calamity Mod

does the author change pony pictures monthly or something
  17. Vsauce Michael

tModLoader Calamity Mod

oh goodness so the developer was right when he said: I am not fixing multiplayer anymore because its too hard to work with. That's a real shame I was looking to play with my friends but i guess one less mod wont hurt
  18. Vsauce Michael

tModLoader Calamity Mod

hello lads. anyone here play multiplayer? (one day my answers will be answered) not many people play multiplayer i can see
  19. Vsauce Michael

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

well yeah but actually making the soul of terraria is pointless and too tedious im talking about the souls individually not the super combined ones. who would make the soul of terraria or the soul of universes? it would take too long and the fights would be too easy but i feel like those souls...
  20. Vsauce Michael

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

do some souls need the cheat weapons from thorium mod still? i think its extremely annoying when you are working super hard to get the gladiator soul and having a lot of fun grinding it, but you need a damn cheat weapon to finish it, that you get from the last boss (ragnarok) like what is the...
Back
Top Bottom