Search results for query: *

1. Noobiescrubpleb

PC The White Phantom

Hello there! My name is Noobiescrubpleb, and I've helped numerous people in the Terraria Discord progress in the game. This is less of a "looking for people" post, and more of a "so people can find me" post. You may be asking yourself, why does anyone need this? Well, they don't, but they...
  2. Noobiescrubpleb

Drawings & Paintings A Noobies Doodles

It is worth noting that it is unlikely this thread will be updated. I have since focused my attention on the book I'm writing.
  3. Noobiescrubpleb

What is a miniboss?

Hello there! I was involved in a friendly, respectful debate with @Russ Guss Doodles on what exactly classifies an enemy as a miniboss, and many good points were brought to both sides of the table. In most senses, a miniboss is described as a miniature boss, acting as a stepping stone between...
  4. Noobiescrubpleb

Game Mechanics Achievement Ideas

As stated in the title, I have two achievement suggestions. -All Good Things Complete 1 boss with at least one other player in your world. -Must Come To an End... Complete all (progression) bosses with at least one other player in your world. I feel like these would be great additions as...
  5. Noobiescrubpleb

Weapons & Equip Coin on a String

Coin on a String -Coin on a String Rarity: Light Red Value: 1g ToolTip: "Gotta be faster than that!" Effect: Once consumed, grants a permanent 5% reduction in all store prices. Obtained by throwing a Lucky Coin into a pool of Shimmer. Once consumed, the item will stack with an equipped Discount...
  6. Noobiescrubpleb

PC Blocks

Hello all, I hope you're having a great day! My request is quite simple, however my laziness strikes something fierce. Smooth Granite Block (999) Smooth Granite Wall (999) Smooth Marble Block (999) Smooth Marble Wall (999) I offer 10g/ea, but feel free to name your price, I'm sure we can...
  7. Noobiescrubpleb

PC The Trading Tree

Welcome to The Trading Tree! Welcome to The Trading Tree, where our top priority is the customer! Don't worry, no masks are required. Here, we sell a multitude of items ranging from plants to swords for a price which will always me negotiable, allowing for trades or sales. Please, browse our...
  8. Noobiescrubpleb

Xbox One Looking for a Bezoar

It's literally the last material I need for the Ankh Charm. If anyone could help I would genuinely appreciate it, of course payment is an offer. I propose double the sale price of the item (cost+time) or a trade of similar rarity/value. Please get back to me as soon as you can! Until then, back...
  9. Noobiescrubpleb

Weapons & Equip Defusion/Disarmament Kit

Defusion/Disarmament Kit Use Time: Quick Rarity: Blue Value: 5g Crafted With; ×1 Red Wrench ×1 Blue Wrench ×1 Green Wrench ×1 Wire Cutter ×20 Wire ×1 Blueprint Blueprint will be sold by the mechanic for 1g and is solely used for the Kit. When held, left click on any naturally generating...
  10. Noobiescrubpleb

Map-Survival Fallen Souls

Fallen Souls This is a map I've been working on for awhile now. If any of you know me, you know I create with the intention to share, but never finish the creation process. However this time will be different. I'm not just creati g a cool house. I'm creating an entire world! Below you will find...
  11. Noobiescrubpleb

Short Story The Fate of Axios

It is written, a heros fate is known when his fame grows. This, is the events of said heros fate. Axios, as usual was trying to calm down his 4 baby mama's. Suddenly an explosion makes them all jump. Axios grabs his Terra Blade and rushes outside to see his castle wall collapse in flames...
  12. Noobiescrubpleb

Building Ideas

Ok, so I am doing my first map where my npcs don't have a hotel. The entire map will have details and be visually pleasing. Problem is I don't bag many ideas. I have my house, a pond, and a bridge on the pond. But now i need ideas for npc housing. That's where you guys come in! I'd like to hear...
  13. Noobiescrubpleb

Story Thanós

((This will be a journal of my OC in Oblivion. I much admit, I got the idea to do this from @Samrux the paladin. Please like, and leave a response to keep me going and inspired and I hope you enjoy!)) "I have done things. Horrible things. Things I will regret. I have killed so many in the...
  14. Noobiescrubpleb

Saved Data

OK, so rather simple really. I have GOG Terraria and have done a lot in it and so has my girlfriend. I recently discovered steams offline mode. So my question is, if I download Steam Terraria, will I have all my saved data from GOG Terraria? Please explain in stupid so I can understand :P
  15. Noobiescrubpleb

Humorous What did you do for April Fools?

Simple as that, what did you do for April fools? I dressed up as a zombie: tattered clothes, bloody face and ligaments, had my friend do make up for wounds and the dead look, etc. And limped down a busy road.
  16. Noobiescrubpleb

Ask a Noobiescrubpleb (and his characters)!

Hello and welcome. I was recently talked into making this after having a fear of no one asking anything. Anyway ask away. I'll answer personal questions, game questions, etc. And I'll answer them ALL! So what are you waiting for? Ask away!
  17. Noobiescrubpleb

GMod

This is the GMod thread. Talk about it and what you like to do in it here. I personally like to pit army vs army. Or take cool pictures that are cool. So what do you like to do?
  18. Noobiescrubpleb

Other Art Simple GMod Creations

This basically is my dump site for all of my creations. Enjoy! And don't forget to leave a comment!
  19. Noobiescrubpleb

WIP Up in Flames

Hello all and welcome to my Up in Flames saga! This story is about one of my characters and his world in a terraria. Now I strayed away from said characters personality a little. In the game he is a Bullet ranger, but in the story he is both a Bullet Ranger and Melee. So without further ado...
  20. Noobiescrubpleb

Serious Forum

OK I recently descovered Proboard Forum Creator. And I really want to create one, but the problem is I want it to be popular(ish) and I don't know what to make it about. Ideas please?
Back
Top Bottom