Search results for query: *

1. M

Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

If Pipeworks is starting over and doesn't have something that is near release, they should just scrap the idea of 'otherworld' and make it into Terraria 2.
  2. M

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

I am noticing a weird behavior with pumps. The outlets seem to be producing more water than the inlet takes in. I have a underwater home in a large lake. I made an airlock with 2 doors with a pump in the middle. That pump will remove the water in the airlock and put it back to the lake...
  3. M

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

I also have the same freeze every time I die while stardust is out. I had to stop using him, which is a shame. My game was stuck in Martian Madness with no UFO spawning. 8 game days later, they finally showed up. For those of you experiencing the same problem, be patient..... VERY patient...
  4. M

I am experiencing this same issue. I did a search and it seems to also be a bug on the PC. However, the PC workarounds don't help. They say to summon another invasion and it will cancel the martian invasion, but using a goblin banner on PS4 does nothing. So my world seems to be permanently...
  5. M

I have been going back and forth playing the PC version and the PS4 version for the last few days. In the PC version when you open inventory it looks the same as PS4, but there is no need to tab around to the different sections. You can just freely move an item where it needs to go. Why can...
  6. M

Hi Mr. Loki, It is my understanding that the whole point of the unified version is so updates are easier/faster to roll out in the future. You don't have to make a whole new version just for console. So, after ironing out the bugs in the initial release, how soon can we expect to get upgraded...
  7. M

I started Terraria on the PS3. Then moved to PC. Then moved back to PS4 (mainly because there was no controller support on the PC at that time) When I switched to PC, I experienced a lot of the angst that people are feeling right now. I can tell you that I got used to it after a while. I...
  8. M

For Devs - When you patch in the UI size slider in a future update, can you also work on an opacity slider? I think that would make everyone very happy. Maybe a background color selector to the opacity too. When I am underground and the background is solid black, the inventory and crafting...
  9. M

I keep having the problem come up when I craft something and then try to place it in the toolbar slot. If I place it in a regular slot and then move it to the toolbar it seems OK. Still a serious bug though. I have not had a problem just moving things around..... yet
  10. M

Is there a way to look at buffs? They are under the toolbar but almost invisible. It is hard to see them and you can't tell what boost they are giving. In the PC you just scroll your mouse pointer over to them (under the toolbar), click to dismiss the ones you don't want. On the PS4, I have...
  11. M

Yes. I have a fireplace disappear. I thought it was just me being senile.
  12. M

Yes. It doesn't delete or overwrite your old files. It just tries to create new versions of them. Back up your files. Delete them all. Then you can skip the conversion process and play the game.
  13. M

I could never get past the 75% world conversion, so I backed up all of my save files to USB and then deleted them from the PS4. Playing the game now (new game) and it is pretty nice. Just takes a little getting used to. When you get the patch out, and I load the world file back from USB, will...
  14. M

I have a world with dozens of chests. They are filled with piles of every conceivable crafting item and ever weapon, accessory and armor possible. In my mind I see each item being converted to its 1.3 counterpart by careful consideration by a council of Ents. Still stuck at 75%. I guess I...
  15. M

I am not sure, but is it possible to run a PS4 game in a lower resolution than 1040p? That may help with the UI being too small to read. I can't test it myself because I am currently frozen in world conversion.
  16. M

Do you have a UI scale? below the zoom?
  17. M

See the pic below. This is from the PC. You have to be in a world to see this. It would really be a shame if they took away our d-pad and touch-pad controls to make it "just like PC", and then fail to give us interface controls that the PC has.
  18. M

I have played on the PC version before. There is a UI scale right below the zoom where you can make all of the inventory about 200% bigger. Helps a lot for playing on a TV screen. My PS4 version is still converting my worlds, so I have not had a chance to see if it has that option yet.
  19. M

Let say I had a small world that was HEAVILY modified/ terraformed / build upon. How long would that conversion take on average? I think I had 2 world like this. There were 3 other worlds that were just for resource gathering, but had very little modificaiton. Update: Currently at 1 hour...
  20. M

So after 40 minutes of the progress bar being frozen at 75%, I am pretty sure things have locked up. If I close and restart the app, is the world that was being converted going to be permanently lost?
Back
Top Bottom