Search results for query: *

1. Brown_Unibrow

Music box machine

Good find! You could mirror it to have it work on both sides. I don't think Bunnies fall through platforms, so you could incorporate a bottom pressure plate for when you're below. Not sure if that'd be too helpful though.
  2. Brown_Unibrow

Music box machine

I know critters can't teleport. IDK about Corrupt Bunnies, but you could set up a mechanism that'd trigger a teleporter. If the machine detects the bunny in the new location, it's a blood moon. If not, it isn't.
  3. Brown_Unibrow

Music box machine

Hmm. IDK if we could keep it going with fish. Zombies can open doors during blood moons, so we could set up a door and a Zombie statue. If the door doesn't get opened within X amount of seconds, the zombie dies and it's not a blood moon. If the Zombie opens the door, it can trigger the output...
  4. Brown_Unibrow

Music box machine

I found that with the current blood moon design, normal fish can trigger it, but it takes a while. I think we could set it so there's a 5 second timer started when the fish is spawned, and if the fish doesn't trigger the pressure plate in time, it dies to traps and then an output gets sent as...
  5. Brown_Unibrow

Music box machine

When not raining, the fish bounces on that corner and still makes it up, eventually triggering the pressure plate. We may need to take a different approach when rain-checking. EDIT: I'm considering a series of pressure plates. The non-rain fish bounces and would skip over pressure plates...
  6. Brown_Unibrow

Music box machine

In an attempt to build what I was thinking of, I found the rain detector inconsistent. It was raining and the fish wouldn't step on the blocks and just keep swimming. Luckily, it rained at the perfect time. IDK what it is, or if I did something wrong, but it seems very inconsistent.
  7. Brown_Unibrow

Music box machine

Ah, I see. We don't need the blood on detector for my idea though, and we can make blood moon detectors in other ways. Have you tested bunnies?
  8. Brown_Unibrow

Music box machine

Combining that mechanism and a day sensor would also create a detector that would get triggered by rain during the day. We'd need a tertiary filter to differentiate rain and solar eclipses. The only differences I can think of would be the mobs that spawn, or the way goldfish walk. Considering...
  9. Brown_Unibrow

Showcase [Showcase] New method of entering a HOIK

What if you hammered platforms so they were in their lower position right above the hoik track?
  10. Brown_Unibrow

PC Randomizer with pressure plate rails to start/stop it.

No problem! I just used AND gates, although I don't think the type of gate matters, as the faulty lamp changes the properties of it entirely. The way I wired it is pretty flexible, flip-flops are useful in plenty of things. I did make what's in the pictures for this occasion though, just to...
  11. Brown_Unibrow

I'm building a miniature version of what you need. I'll have the basic structure ready soon. The way I'd do it is flip-flops connected to faulty lamps of varying ratios. I'll show you what I mean. This is basically what you'd be using, but on a larger scale. It'll be pretty fast and...
  12. Brown_Unibrow

PC How to activate wire with the Dungeon Guardian?

You're right, I overlooked that. I don't think there's a way to detect them directly.
  13. Brown_Unibrow

Anyone without specifications. I believe red or green would work. Make sure to set spawn near the dungeon because while building it, you will die a lot. There will be an issue, however. You'll either need to spread the plates out enough so only one gets hit, or create a device that'll stop...
  14. Brown_Unibrow

Pressure plates on platforms can create a box that'll trigger whatever when he goes into the box (I'm assuming you want to teleport away when he gets close-ish).
  15. Brown_Unibrow

PC Enemy spawn area with sniper scope?

I always thought it moved the spawn area, keeping the center of the screen in the center of the spawn area. That's what I've heard, at least.
  16. Brown_Unibrow

When randomizing things, faulty lamps are your best friend. I think a simpler way to do it is to start it when you enter, stop it when you exit, instead of having an "on" zone.
  17. Brown_Unibrow

PC [Project] Monster/Player Proof House Entrance

Interesting, I had no idea you could mount a hoik that way. Is that unknown factor what makes it player proof?
  18. Brown_Unibrow

PC [Finished!] Castlevania SOTN. A To-Scale Replica of Dracula's Castle.

That sounds like a pain. Anyways, here's a simpler, smoother, faster, and more convenient elevator: [Normal] [Wire] Just flip the switch while standing in the Granite area and you'll be moved upwards or downwards. It won't require any maintenance as long as it goes up after going down...
  19. Brown_Unibrow

For an elevator you can use a dart trap and teak pressure plates. I can wire a small one in a bit if you want me to, although I'm sure someone already has one they can share.
  20. Brown_Unibrow

Although I'm not too familiar with Castlevania, I'd love to help you out with wiring. Just message me if you want something done and I'll try my best to help.
Back
Top Bottom