Search results for query: *

1. 2grufs

tModLoader HavenMod - Chemist class, new weapons, accessories and event!

I'll respite those at some point
  2. 2grufs

tModLoader Ignite (WIP)

Sounds cool, thanks
  3. 2grufs

tModLoader Ignite (WIP)

Not an official discord page no (a small dev one) but I will have to get back to you on the music thing, coding is pretty non existent at the moment, and will have to get that on track before I feel justified in asking for music Thanks anyway though
  4. 2grufs

tModLoader Ignite (WIP)

im curious to see what you mean by that, is it something I can improve?
  5. 2grufs

tModLoader Ignite (WIP)

im planning for this to be a small post moonlord content mod, balanced around vanilla. this mod is for people who enjoyed terraria, and want an added few hours on their playthrough plus some unique challenges and enemies! that's what I got so far folks, any questions feel free to ask
  6. 2grufs

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

one edgy boio and his gun (forums wont let me upload files so Im copy pasting them over from ms paint)
  7. 2grufs

Pixel Art --2grufs pretty poor pixel pandemonium--

use piskel https://www.piskelapp.com/ to remove the white background (terraria forums has a glitch that doesn't allow you to upload files, so this is a side effect of my workaround)
  8. 2grufs

tModLoader HavenMod - Chemist class, new weapons, accessories and event!

Can confirm that sprites will be coming soon, the rest of the dev team and I are hard at work to bring you this mod, and I’m sure you will enjoy what comes next!
  9. 2grufs

Disarray Mod

The spriting quality seems to be very inconsistent I would recommend changing some of the more unpleasant bosses, such as the slime and the shadow boss. The armour sets also appear to be recolours, which aren’t very nice to look at either. If I wasn’t busy with haven and my own mod, I would...
  10. 2grufs

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

There is a lot of content in this mod. If the code is good, I would suggest asking some more experienced spriters to assist with your art work to make everything up to scratch with the keeper etc It looks like you have put lots of effort into this, so well done!
  11. 2grufs

Pixel Art Sprites Needed for Mod!

Uh You can’t post no info then expect people to work for you Spriters arent exactly common
  12. 2grufs

Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

there is probably no chance of that, most of them are already in mods iirc
  13. 2grufs

Pixel Art --2grufs pretty poor pixel pandemonium--

one green boy (copy pasted in because image uploading isn't working atm)
  14. 2grufs

oh hey, im really bad at starcraft 2 so you probably don't want to play with me ;)

oh hey, im really bad at starcraft 2 so you probably don't want to play with me ;)
Back
Top Bottom