Search results for query: *

1. Alliostra

Other Get Terraria and ICUE to work together again

icue didn't work for me either, but setting "CorsairColorProfile" from "false" "1" fixed it- after launching the game, the "1" was replaced by some more elaborate settings- perhaps these can help you. { "Keyboard": { "R": 1.0, "G": 1.0, "B": 1.0 }, "Mouse": {...
  2. Alliostra

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Basilisks can drop sturdy fossils
  3. Alliostra

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I think bone arrows deserve to be buffed further to not be useless in comparison to jester's arrows, my idea is to vastly increase their velocity to match the theme of the marrow, while buffing the damage to 10-12 damage, or perhaps adding some armor-ignoring capabilities while perhaps removing...
  4. Alliostra

Terraria 40% Off During Steam Lunar New Year Sale

Who built this? it looks absolutely gorgeus.
  5. Alliostra

CC entry https://i.imgur.com/2Qp2BpL.png

CC entry https://i.imgur.com/2Qp2BpL.png
  6. Alliostra

CC entry [img]

CC entry
  7. Alliostra

CC Entry [img]

CC Entry
  8. Alliostra

CC Entry Day: [img] Night: [img] the design (blocks and walls) of the underground art is not...

CC Entry Day: Night: the design (blocks and walls) of the underground art is not by me. i saw it on a server and wanted to use it.
  9. Alliostra

this actually is a part of a pvp map, just like the jungle inn in the last cc.

this actually is a part of a pvp map, just like the jungle inn in the last cc.
  10. Alliostra

CC Creation Compendium #53

my favorite drawing is from @ppowersteef and my fav builds are from @Mohara , @supertramp and @shobiwan77 also, the third line in the poem should end with "see" to rhyme with "#53"
  11. Alliostra

CC entry [img]

CC entry
  12. Alliostra

Weapons & Equip Assigning ammo to weapons

what i thought about was the ability to assign ammo types to weapons, so you could assign holy arrows to qa stormbow while using the infinite quiver on a phantom phoenix, or put chlorophyte bullets on a tact. shotgun, explosive bullets on your megashark and ichor bullets on a shotgun. in order...
  13. Alliostra

CC entry. edit: fogot to capture the garden as well. [img]

CC entry. edit: fogot to capture the garden as well.
Back
Top Bottom