Search results for query: *

1. Bramblefire2

tModLoader Crouch, Crawl, and Roll

Awesome, That's great. I'm glad to hear that.
  2. Bramblefire2

The Flamsteed ring is what's causing the issue, but the calamity discord and forum has been mainly unresponsive. Another user confirmed what the issue was and that was all. I'm not sure if they're going to fix it or not. Hopefully they do because your mod adds some really fun changes to the game.
  3. Bramblefire2

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The Crouch, Crawl, and Roll mod makes you fall through the ground when trying to crouch or roll when Calamity is loaded. Apparently the Flamsteed ring is what's causing the issue cause it changes your height when your in large Andromeda. I'm not sure why it does this, but if there's a way it can...
  4. Bramblefire2

I'm going to check in with the Calamity discord to figure it out. This same thing happens with Qwerty enabled as well, so I'm curious if qwerty has a similar addition causing the same issue.
  5. Bramblefire2

You can replicate the issue by running the game with CCR and Calamity loaded at the same time. you'll fall through the ground when you try to crouch or roll.
  6. Bramblefire2

That's what happens with my game too.
  7. Bramblefire2

I've noticed the crouch mod breaks when using it with the Calamity mod in 11.7.5 of the mod loader. Is there a reason this is happening and if so can it be fixed?
  8. Bramblefire2

tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

In minecraft that mod consumes hunger and durability. This mod has no trade-offs for gaining the ability to mine ores really fast.
  9. Bramblefire2

tModLoader Auto Trash

Did tmodloader 0.11 make modding more convenient for you? cause if it did that's really awesome. Being able keep a clean inventory and sell things instantly will be wonderful. Just a question, is there a way to support you in doing stuff like this? like a donation kind of thing. :hoppinjack:
  10. Bramblefire2

tModLoader Auto Trash

Would implementing something like that be difficult? This mod is really cool by the way. It's really helpful with decluttering inventory space.
  11. Bramblefire2

tModLoader Auto Trash

Hey is there any way you could make the auto trash slot position-able? There's another mod that uses the same space as this one called the sell slot. They overlap in game, so I would love it if there was a option to move the auto trash tile over to the left further.
  12. Bramblefire2

tModLoader Elements Awoken

Please fix the nanocore so that you can hide the werewolf/merfolk using the hidden feature on equiped items. That’s how the celestial shell works. It’s not really a bug, but it would be really nice to be able stay as a regular character in water and at night.
  13. Bramblefire2

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Yeah that would be nice They could make it toggle with the cursor toggle. Regular cursor on, the fat cursor off. Or have it be one of the shift buttons.
  14. Bramblefire2

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Can you fix the Daedalus emblem so that it only allows for extended zoom when your using a gun. It would be really appreciated
  15. Bramblefire2

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I'm glad to see that you're working on updating it. i really love this mod. I think I may donate in the near future. you deserve it.
  16. Bramblefire2

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

you're awesome! you're already working on updating it. (0w0)
Back
Top Bottom