Search results for query: *

• Users: Melty
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Melty

TerraJerkFace (an homage to HappyWheels)

ive only done one sprite for this mod and its this all i know is i have a lot of things to make and i dont want to spoil them just yet, this thread will be edited greatly.
  2. Melty

NPCs & Enemies More Space Creatures

as you all know space is h*cking bland; containing only two creatures ,wyverns and harpies, and sometimes spawning Slimes during the day and zombies at night. so I thought that there should be a few more creatures in space. I've listed them below. (this is a work in progress) Arch Wyvern...
  3. Melty

Melty's Works

Hey, it's your good pal Mel here, if you didnt know that you're stupid dumb. this is a place where I post my creations, whether it be a drawing or an in game build. Maybe even a terraria meme. Well I'm out of things to say, hope you like my stuff!
  4. Melty

NPCs & Enemies Sprout Moon Event Enemies

(This idea is currently a work in progress) Summoned by a Diseaster Egg Finished Enemies: Enemy names in order: Diseaster Bunny | Chicky Warrior | Chicky Bomber | Chicky | Chicken Copter Enemys I'm working on: Diseaster Bunny, Sproutling, Ferral Fox, Ferral Bear, Ferral Deer, Bloomer...
  5. Melty

My heap of links to my drawings

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/s/?view=att&th=16296fd521b7f14f&attid=0.8&disp=emb&realattid=ii_jfmu20x610_16296fd1bc70f893&zw&atsh=1&saddbat=ANGjdJ-9ypjv8GqgX1To5-UtLuGexyqG1xsq8u0oYI3y_Cqp1q6xZq1yLHUU_wfqe8FwIqYZa_UD4CLepsR89XJ7MDPSlwx5oD4A2d3woeVzCMjKUJKyPc1VTmlJtW...
  6. Melty

Boss drawings or something

Hey, this thread is just a place were you could post drawings of bosses or whatever
  7. Melty

NPCs & Enemies NPC: Mama

Mama NPC (wip) Possible names: Mildred, Thelma, Alberta, Iolla, Granny, Elly-May, Lucille, Violette, Viv, Maryanne, Rosa Conditions for her arrival: aquire silk Sells: Ms. Harpers Miracle Tonic Home-made Chili Silk Blue thread Vacuum Block Polish Halloween: Mama's Dress, Mama's Church Hat...
  8. Melty

NPCs & Enemies Water Chest Mimic

Just an average mimic that spawns in the ocean in hardmode and drops a jellyfish cloak which summons jellyfish from the sky
  9. Melty

NPCs & Enemies Spirit

Spirit Hardmode Spawns in the over-world at night Health:300/600 Damage:50/100 Defense:20 Immune to: everything At half health it will transform into this Upset Spirit Health: half of its original health Damage: 80/160 Defense: 15 Still immune to everything (will always be in this form...
  10. Melty

NPCs & Enemies Cloud Slime

Cloud Slime Spawns in space • Damage: 10/15 • Health: 50/100 • Defense: 5 • Immune to:
  11. Melty

Items Tukor the Ungrateful treasure bag, mask, and trophy (let this poor little boss live)

Working on trophy I made this in hope that somebody would take this poor soul and let him blossom into something special. So please, just don't let him lie there rotting, make it better. Turkor should be implemented across all current platforms. If you to believe Turkor deserves a new beginning...
  12. Melty

NPCs & Enemies pls re-implement these creatures across current platforms

(Beautiful Creatures) Arch_Wyvern: Arch_Demon: Albino_Antlion: Dragon_Hornet: Dragon_Skull: Dragon_Snatcher: Orca: Shadow_Mummy: Spectral_Gastropod: Vampire_Miner:Diseaster_Bunny: Mythical_Wyvern: Spectral_Mummy: Spectral_Elemental: As you can see I have chosen the creatures...
  13. Melty

what References and Easter Eggs have you seen in game?

References and Easter Eggs are the topic…
  14. Melty

Blocks & Decoration Pearlsander and Sparkle Blocks

(please helper with sprites) the Pearlsander would be dropped from enemies in the hallow. it would craft Sparkle Blocks that can be turned into furniture by the Rainbow Factory. The Sparkle Block would be the Hallowed version of Flesh Blocks . The Pearlsander would be the hallowed version of...
  15. Melty

Blocks & Decoration Rainbow factory (crafting station)

(please help with sprites) the Rainbow Factory would be the Hallowed version of the Flesh Cloning Vat . It would be sold by the Steampunker for 10 . It would make furniture from the Sparkle Block's crafted from the Pearlsander. The Rainbow Factory would make Sparkly furniture example name...
  16. Melty

Items Brass Bullet

Brass Bullet sold by the Steampunker • cost: 1 silver • sell: 50 copper • damage: 12 • pierces enemies • 2% chance to explode on impact `-_-it's not the greatest idea ever, but it's an idea never the less`-_-
  17. Melty

Other chicken costume

I feel like it would be cool to have a chicken costume which can be obtained from goodie bags (if someone could make the sprite for this costume, it would help a lot)
  18. Melty

Can you recommend sounds?

I would just like to know if you could recommend sound files. I've got a few foley works collecting dust in a desktop folder, & I just need to know if it's possible to recommend this sort of thing before uploading them & giving my thoughts on which creatures these sounds could be implemented to.
  19. Melty

Other chicken?

I feel like it would be cool to have a chicken costume in the game that can be obtained through goodie bags. (if you have the ability to make sprites for this costume, that'd be very helpful since I don't)
Back
Top Bottom