Search results for query: *

1. Talscar

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

I am quite Surprised that T:OW was dropped. Currently I am doing a Advanced Diploma and I ended up disbanding with my team mate because we were problems for each other... However school did not want us to do this... I quite understand scope really well so I understand the intentions behind...
  2. Talscar

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

I am Glad Terraria is getting better and better. I can't wait till other world, but enjoying the little things. The update came out just as i killed the Moon Lord 5 times to my 5 original deaths. 5 wins no deaths :D The Support is awesome. I don't have 4K stuff but i will use a projector :D...
  3. Talscar

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Lava magnet, water resistance planks... OH Electronic's only... Right right... A Generator that makes gas (Hydrogen) from *Water.. which EXPLODES!* when shot at. A printer to give the guide more work then he wants :p *Annoying the guide much anyone?* Fuse wire/wire with electrical delay...
  4. Talscar

NPCs & Enemies Boss and Event: Void moon

Thanks everyone who has supported, i only just got a message that said "rediniowa5" Responded to your post. Anywho, i have being extremely busy with school and other stuff so i can't do much atm, as well as having financial issues. I'd like to do more, but because their are people who atm...
  5. Talscar

So Quackers, why are you not a duck? *According to your mouth, your some kinda flying monster...

So Quackers, why are you not a duck? *According to your mouth, your some kinda flying monster which eats people and flys in a flock!* http://animal-backgrounds.com/files/Vulture/eurasian_griffon_vulture_eagle-wallpaper.jpg
  6. Talscar

Yes their is room for much needed improvement. This is a concept. Its chance of being a idea for Terraria is not always going to be 100% liked. (Especially when people don't try to tell you how it could be improved, instead say its really bad and tell me i have done the wrong thing with my forum...
  7. Talscar

That shark is not black enough. Otherwise id say "Death Stalker" The hat and face you use makes...

That shark is not black enough. Otherwise id say "Death Stalker" The hat and face you use makes it feel strong alongside the Shark (If named Alex, okay! are you talking about my cousin?) For now i will stick with "Death Stalker" otherwise "Shracken".
  8. Talscar

My entry if approve-able: http://i.imgur.com/d2ITrvM.gif

My entry if approve-able: http://i.imgur.com/d2ITrvM.gif
  9. Talscar

Specifically, i did specify at the bottom of my main post: I rushed this forum like crazy because i just wanted to get my basic idea up ASAP. Now, today i hope to get this cleaned up and much more neater. I will fill in blanks that i may have left our, to be specific, why i made the bosses...
  10. Talscar

Creation Compendium is now accepting entries!

I understand. I don't wanna be a jerk or anything, but because i did not get a notification saying its unacceptable or anything, i don't really want to post again. However, i did post this in a forum, people think its stupid, but its only a lite concept because i am not Digital artist and i am...
  11. Talscar

Nice Gif Nike Leon. I only made mine for Halloween :D Plus it was my entry but seems it was rejected for some reason i don't know why, i never got a message saying anything. All i did is say "<<< My current Image/gif is my entry." Or something like that, and its gorn so idk.
  12. Talscar

PC Item 3,000!

Random items being made and generated, id say we would find ourselves at 5000's front door step.
  13. Talscar

1: Dark fire, being related to a Black-Purple Effect. 2: The boss is not unbeatable, go look at the Destroyer of worlds, many people can't even beat it without Mega Shark, or other kinds of weapons and defense. 3: I may have over exaggerated if i said heavy attacks (If i meant all the times)...
  14. Talscar

ATTENTION! I have verified that so far, my forum does not violate the rules on: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/player-suggestions-rules-guidelines.294/ Read the forum if you want to verify if this brakes the rules. I believe they are considering this as a bunch of multiple, non...
  15. Talscar

LOVE my DARK ONE! he is AMAZING Concept! now just need to Finnalize it!

LOVE my DARK ONE! he is AMAZING Concept! now just need to Finnalize it!
  16. Talscar

Well this is a cool event. But i wonder what is involved, and what they want to see. Long ago, i designed a character armor set for Terraria. The set i recently started working on again as a 2 phase piece. I have no idea what we are exactly required to do, but i will try and make this character...
  17. Talscar

PC Item 3,000!

You want to know if you live up to that? Your terribly wrong in asking, YOU HAVE ALREADY ACHIEVED THE GOAL! Its amazing what you guys have done. People i know prefer this game to minecraft and others because their is something to do. (If your me or not, that's a different story, this is the 2nd...
  18. Talscar

PC Item 3,000!

Yeah, okay?? So its added to the character, well i see one problem. It would only work in single player, and would be hard to make work, unless it was a map setting. (Could be wrong) Also if the enemy's get as strong as i think they may get, man people will change their mind about my idea in...
  19. Talscar

Weapons & Equip Random gear generator

I see your downsides to this guys! And i now agree, yeah its better as a mod. But really, the only reason i think of this, is because at the end of the game, i have nothing to look forward to when i play, other then the next update. Where's this makes you get a bit interested (not everyone), and...
  20. Talscar

Weapons & Equip Random gear generator

I have being reading the forum on the subject of (reach 3000 items for 1.3) and i was thinking, they could do way more with something VERY simple. Random gear generation. How so? A machine that turns your old gear into a piece of AWESOME and new gear. (with restrictions) Now it might not craft...
Back
Top Bottom