Search results for query: *

1. ShadowAura-I

Hey, it's been a moment and I apologize for that. I haven't been as active as I was hoping and I...

Hey, it's been a moment and I apologize for that. I haven't been as active as I was hoping and I was busy working on my mental health.
  2. ShadowAura-I

Alright I guess not then..

Alright I guess not then..
  3. ShadowAura-I

Is there anywhere on here where I can post a vent.. I've been doing most of my venting on...

Is there anywhere on here where I can post a vent.. I've been doing most of my venting on Discord and Deviantart and I was wondering if I could put it here too?
  4. ShadowAura-I

Other Art 'I Survive..'

A recent piece of art that I created about a week ago, decided to upload it here. If a moderator/admin wants me to remove the song and lyrics for whatever reason, I understand, I didn't get permission to link this piece with their song Anyways hope you all like it <3
  5. ShadowAura-I

My Introduction

sorry.. just don't say things like that to me, it genuinely makes me feel upset
  6. ShadowAura-I

Let me know ^^

Let me know ^^
  7. ShadowAura-I

So apparently Apricot and Strawberry go well together

So apparently Apricot and Strawberry go well together
  8. ShadowAura-I

What does your character look like?

Bumping this thread This is Zephyr, he is one of my characters. Simple vanity, that's all I have to say (also sorry for low quality image, steam for some reason saves images as jpgs)
  9. ShadowAura-I

Been quite tired lately. Yesterday I was playing on the For the worthy seed with my friend...

Been quite tired lately. Yesterday I was playing on the For the worthy seed with my friend yesterday and I had a good laugh though.
  10. ShadowAura-I

Hot Topic What is your favorite class?

I don't really have any particular favorite however I find myself playing Ranged or Melee I've come up with a 'combined class' thing and wrote it down
  11. ShadowAura-I

Oh my goodness I love this <3

Oh my goodness I love this <3
  12. ShadowAura-I

Other Art 'Beliefs'

A recent piece of art that I created, I used a base/lineart to draw onto that was made by my friend (I can draw my own things but sometimes I don't feel motivated to do something from scratch, sorry if this disappoints anyone.) If a moderator/admin wants me to remove the song and lyrics for...
  13. ShadowAura-I

"Carry the weight, broken and chained All of my suffering on display Is there solace in the...

"Carry the weight, broken and chained All of my suffering on display Is there solace in the struggle? Grief, an open wound never healing Brought to my knees, left with an echoing feeling So tell me, is this it? Is misery all that I'm left with? Just tell me, is this it? Can I get up or should I...
  14. ShadowAura-I

yeah

yeah
  15. ShadowAura-I

it's alright

it's alright
  16. ShadowAura-I

yeah..

yeah..
  17. ShadowAura-I

You all know how much of a hypocrite I may seem? I say things out of spite or simply out of the...

You all know how much of a hypocrite I may seem? I say things out of spite or simply out of the irrational feeling of 'getting something off my chest' I got the same feeling from a rant I made recently on a thread on here, I felt good writing that but posting and then thinking about it for a...
Back
Top Bottom