Search results for query: *

1. Pounce1

Simi's Creations

Hey Simirian I was just wondering what you used for the sword in the Autumn Tree Build?
  2. Pounce1

Inspiration needed!

The Building frame is great! I think mixing up the walls with another type could help the overall look (Windows, Stone slabs as edging, etc). As for inspiration you could try and create a zoo with all the caged animals, I'm still working on mine but it's fun to try and make it feel like an...
  3. Pounce1

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Not sure best way to report a bug but if you use the thesus thread from the tracer it sends me to the space biome in the to corner of the world and makes me unable to use any items,open my inventory, go to settings and move
  4. Pounce1

My Summoner's Sky Forge

Looks good the crystals are a really nice touch the top room needs some books or something though
  5. Pounce1

Nature theme build

Think it looks good as like an abandon building type thing maybe add some crates,barrels and chest to add to that feel. overall like the look
  6. Pounce1

WIP My "Hanging" Dynasty House/Base In The Air | Opinions or Suggestions?

Nice idea but I think you should connect it to a floating island of some sort so it feels more hanging then floating. Other than needs to be less square but I really like the mix background wallpaper makes it pop, good job!
  7. Pounce1

GIant WoodHouse

aww that sucks hope you liked my suggestion
  8. Pounce1

GIant WoodHouse

Add some furniture and add 1 or 2 extra wall types to add some depth, make diffrent rooms like a woodshop or a kitchen make it feel like a house
  9. Pounce1

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

is that just in the same place as where the worlds and players?
  10. Pounce1

is there a way to remove the out of date mods from my modlist? or should i just wait for them to be uploaded v 0.1 of tmod
  11. Pounce1

Probably right oh well, oh and thanks!
  12. Pounce1

Alright I understand everything is a mess right now but can anyone help me transfer over my character. I managed to copy my world from the usual location and it works fine but by player is at 100 hp and 0 mana and i can not play it at all. I was using steam cloud and i turned it off so an...
  13. Pounce1

probably at the end of the month coding is hard I replied to the wrong person
  14. Pounce1

If you don't care about your world i suggest taking a screenshot of your inventory and use HERO's mod to spawn in your items
  15. Pounce1

Tmod is bugged since terraria is 1.3.5 and tmod is 1.3.4.4 so you won't be able to access any vanilla content if it was created in 1.3.5 your files should be in Documents / My Games / Terraria / Worlds & Players if you want to back them up if you experimenting
  16. Pounce1

No thank you that helps in no rush just had a lot of boring stuff already built like a skyrail, hellavator and tons of houses so to know that it will eventually be possible is a relief, again thanks did not think i would get a response :happy::happy:
  17. Pounce1

Hey i was wondering if it is still possible to transfer my vanilla Terraria world and character to tmod, already tried copy pasting the files but they are inaccessible in-game any fix?
Back
Top Bottom