Search results for query: *

1. Trevorpusspuss

The fitness gram pacer tes-I'm just kidding I'm not a normie.

The fitness gram pacer tes-I'm just kidding I'm not a normie.
  2. Trevorpusspuss

RIP Calamity forums.

RIP Calamity forums.
  3. Trevorpusspuss

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Can someone explain to me the deal behind the Doggo balancing? Why is it so bad for people to ask for a nerf let alone get one? They're basically mocked considering how you can't even butcher him and he's constantly getting buffed for no legit reason.
  4. Trevorpusspuss

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Those weapons just didn't work with the fast moving Supreme Calamitas. I chose her because she has a far more simple mechanic than any other end-game boss. D.O.G has 1 weak point, Yharon teleports, Providence is invincible outside of Hell/Hallow. It doesn't matter if it's utter crap like Soma...
  5. Trevorpusspuss

tModLoader Calamity Mod

"They are extremely OP." PFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT... Seriously though, Contagion is so much better than these two. I used both of these weapons and their DPS is just so... Ugh. They're so bad I think they need a Triactus Hammer level buff. Remember when that thing did like 600...
  6. Trevorpusspuss

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Man, Soma Prime and Svntechinical are major embarrassments when compared to the rest of the SC drops. These weapons deserve a massive buff.
  7. Trevorpusspuss

Buff sweaty black men = life

Buff sweaty black men = life
  8. Trevorpusspuss

The clothier is the thiccest waifu.

The clothier is the thiccest waifu.
  9. Trevorpusspuss

At party. See hot girl with garlic bread. She drops it. Punch her. Eat garlic bread off ground...

At party. See hot girl with garlic bread. She drops it. Punch her. Eat garlic bread off ground. Nobody disrespects garlic bread.
  10. Trevorpusspuss

Don't do communism kids.

Don't do communism kids.
  11. Trevorpusspuss

Who's Trevor? Sounds like someone with a big fat pussi.

Who's Trevor? Sounds like someone with a big fat pussi.
  12. Trevorpusspuss

Girls with facial hair are hot.

Girls with facial hair are hot.
  13. Trevorpusspuss

Hello, my baby. Hello, my honey.

Hello, my baby. Hello, my honey.
  14. Trevorpusspuss

Console Are Ocram weapons too weak ?

Ocram weapons are basically hallowed weapons + 10 damage and -2 use time. Pretty pathetic difference if you ask me. Tizona would've been a good chance to make a powerful non-projectile shooting sword, but it just ended up being a time waster. I'm also salty on how hard it is to get the summon...
  15. Trevorpusspuss

Console Are Ocram weapons too weak ?

I don't understand why you people think these weapons are justified. It's a little sad so many of you think a 2% better excalibur is "fair" for a Plantera difficulty boss. The armor sets are above Chrolophyte, so why shouldn't the weapons be at least half as good? Here's what I think should...
  16. Trevorpusspuss

tModLoader Calamity Mod

:red: YOU YOU STUPID :red: CALAMITY IS A PERFECT MASTERPIECE AND YOU DESERVE TO DIE IF YOU DONT LIKE IT!111!!!!!!!11 Can I have my likes now? Everybody is bashing this guy and getting a ton of praise for it. I understand his criticism was rude but encouraging people to make fun of him instead of...
  17. Trevorpusspuss

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Even as a melee guy I can't help but think the post-Supreme Calamitas weapons are melee biased. Does anybody else agree with this? Well, aside from that one person who made a similar post of course. It's kinda hard to ignore 1 magic weapon and 0 summons. Oh, and... The gap between the melee...
  18. Trevorpusspuss

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Give us what we really want.
  19. Trevorpusspuss

tModLoader Calamity Mod

He doesn't want ideas for now.
  20. Trevorpusspuss

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Is there any lore for bosses like Brimstone Elemental or Crabulon? The origin of doppleganger Calamitas would be good too.
Back
Top Bottom