Search results for query: *

1. DaniBone

PS4 missing files!?

also if any of you wanted to see a naked headless female terraria i guess there you go lmao
  2. DaniBone

PS4 missing files!?

hey, i’ve recently notticed whenever i boot up my game, my armor, pets, weapons, and ect have a chance to be invisible. this has gotten worse and worse ever sense the game crashed on an online game and made me delete “corrupted data”. if there’s any fix please tell me. above is an example of the...
  3. DaniBone

PS4 hallowed

Hello, i DESPERATELY need hallowed bars, i need roughly 17 of them and am willing to make trade depending on items. i am post golem yet this world has been visited by a few op friends who no longer play. if you also would wanna fight mechanical bosses with me for the bars i’d be willing to do...
  4. DaniBone

PS4 mechanical bosses

looking for someone to come to my world and help beat the mechanical bosses. will need summon items, however you can keep the loot exept for enough hallowed bars to make legs. i just need to beat them for solar exlipse and achievements. please help -Dani
  5. DaniBone

PS4 anyone wanna play?

hey, just getting back into terraria and wondering if anyone wants to play. i’m Danieldrybones pn ps4
  6. DaniBone

PS4 anyone wanna start fresh and play together?

sure, my tag is Danieldrybones
  7. DaniBone

@ppowersteef lol, it's ok I already dug a tunnel

@ppowersteef lol, it's ok I already dug a tunnel
  8. DaniBone

PS4 Help with wall of flesh

PS4 tag is danieldrybones. I have gear
  9. DaniBone

PS4 Looking for people to play with!

Yknow before you said the last part I was in but tbh I'm not gonna make a new character just to play online
  10. DaniBone

*WHEN YOU TRY YOUR BEST BUT YOU DONT SUCCEEEEEEEEEEED* aka someone please help

*WHEN YOU TRY YOUR BEST BUT YOU DONT SUCCEEEEEEEEEEED* aka someone please help
  11. DaniBone

Can people help me with the wall? I'm danieldrybones btw. Pls friend me, I need that wall gone

Can people help me with the wall? I'm danieldrybones btw. Pls friend me, I need that wall gone
  12. DaniBone

I have molten armor waiting for anyone who helps me with the wall of flesh

I have molten armor waiting for anyone who helps me with the wall of flesh
  13. DaniBone

Unit one, this is gonna sound :red:ed but how do I get there again?

Unit one, this is gonna sound :red:ed but how do I get there again?
  14. DaniBone

I'd imagine a moon that you have to defeat in a certain time before it lands and destroys your world

I'd imagine a moon that you have to defeat in a certain time before it lands and destroys your world
  15. DaniBone

Achievement hunting is not bad but the wall of flesh prevents me from nearly half the achievements

Achievement hunting is not bad but the wall of flesh prevents me from nearly half the achievements
  16. DaniBone

failed again so I used a cloud clone glitch and made Armor, now I need someone to help me, I...

failed again so I used a cloud clone glitch and made Armor, now I need someone to help me, I have gear if you don't have any. #wallofflesh!
  17. DaniBone

@diekonradish that sucks :/ they should really make the two compatible

@diekonradish that sucks :/ they should really make the two compatible
  18. DaniBone

I wonder if anyone sees these

I wonder if anyone sees these
  19. DaniBone

Looking for a quick hard mode person to hook me up with items/help beat the wall of flesh. I'm...

Looking for a quick hard mode person to hook me up with items/help beat the wall of flesh. I'm on PS4 and have exploited the clone glitch.
Back
Top Bottom