Search results for query: *

1. AGERGO100🌳

Weapons & Equip Celestial Accessories

Celestial Accessories are endgame accessories crafted by Luminite Bars, Lunar Fragments and Any Class Emblem. These accessories will give 10% increased damage, a class increase and a bonus effect. Accessory Class Increase Bonus Effect Solar 12 defense A chance to drastically increase the...
  2. AGERGO100🌳

Secret World Seed Seed: MyWorld = Minecraft's Adventure mode

This special seed allows you to make a real adventure map. Generating a new world with MyWorld seed will ask about the world's size, generation and code. The code is a reference from the Everybody Edits code feature, every world has a code that allows the player to edit the world. After entering...
  3. AGERGO100🌳

TModLoader - Short freezes in mid-game

The problem is when I play, the game randomly freezes for a few seconds and then continues. I don't know why, so I post this to someone to explain it. Here is a list of those mods that I use.
  4. AGERGO100🌳

Weapons & Equip The Staff of the Frost Hydra Rework

The Staff of the Frost Hydra now summon a Frost Hydra with 3 heads that can shoot different targets with each head, like the Desert Tiger Staff, using the Staff of the Frost Hydra add +3 heads up to 9 heads. Using the Staff of the Frost if the Player has a maxed Frost Hydra or no free sentry...
  5. AGERGO100🌳

Weapons & Equip Better Shield of Cthulhu

Shield of Cthulhu is good but not perfect. The problem is you bounce back after dashing into an enemy also so many players have the problem with Skeletron's spin attack when they get caught and can't escape because of the Shield of Cthulhu. The idea is to make toggleable the Shield of Cthulhu's...
  6. AGERGO100🌳

Items Earthquaker - The ore farming tool

Earthquaker (15 gold) and its fuel (1 gold) sold by Demolitionist after defeating 3 bosses. Earthquaker is an item that creates small earthquakes 5 times by fueling it and maybe 1-3 "Piles of Boulders" will start to fall above and can damage by landing on like the boulders trap. Breaking those...
  7. AGERGO100🌳

Game Mechanics Town NPC love effect

This effect only works when there 2 Town NPC that love each other and live in one place, a special effect activates. The three pairs are Nurse + Arms Dealer, Goblin Tinkerer + Mechanic and... Demolitionist + Tavernkeep. The effect is: Nurse + Arms Dealer = Nurse gains a healing gun with good...
  8. AGERGO100🌳

Items Cursed Statues

Cursed Statues are a quality item for farming rare items. Cursed Statues increase the chance of spawning enemies from their group when placed similar to Water Candle. Cursed Statue of Human (Skeletons, Chaos Elemental, Zombie, Nymph, Werewolf, Mummy) Cursed Statue of Insect (Moth, Spiders...
  9. AGERGO100🌳

NPCs & Enemies The Poltergeist Rework

Poltergeist now spawns with 3 random Spooky furniture and flings to the Player. killing them before flings it's Spooky furniture, may drop their Spooky furniture. Seed Bonus: Poltergeists can pick up furniture nearby.
  10. AGERGO100🌳

Subworld in Terraria vanilla?

It would be in "Suggestions" but it must be already suggested so I posted it here instead. I would like to inquire about your thoughts on whether Vanilla Terraria includes a subworld or expansion dimension. Moreover, it would be a considerate and appreciative act towards the mod community. I...
  11. AGERGO100🌳

Other Modded Building Competition Event

It's been a year since the last Creation Compendium and a lot has happened since then. Especially a mod with you can do something impossible. Immersive Projector ζ²‰ζ΅ΈζŠ•ε½± (BETA) by MoebiusMeow What if there was a Creation Compendium with this mod?
  12. AGERGO100🌳

Texture Pack Cyborg's texture is won't change and I need help

I made a texture to the Cyborg but some reason it won't change and I have no idea why.
  13. AGERGO100🌳

Other Terraria meets EverybodyEdits (Terraria X EveribodyEdits Crossover)

EverybodyEdits is one of the best creative online game, but after when the Flash is ended, this game just only a offline game and they still not fully released the everybody edits universe yet. Also this is a 2D platformer building game, like Terraria. Featuring: New Blocks Build something...
  14. AGERGO100🌳

Mobile Hotbar Swap

Hotbar Swap is a "Quality of Life" idea. Add a Hotbar Swap button that swap the you current hotbar with the "Sub Hotbar". Hotbar Hotbar Hotbar Hotbar Hotbar Hotbar Hotbar Hotbar Hotbar Hotbar Sub Hotbar Sub Hotbar Sub Hotbar Sub Hotbar Sub Hotbar Sub Hotbar Sub Hotbar Sub Hotbar Sub Hotbar...
  15. AGERGO100🌳

Blocks & Decoration Double or nothing (Enchanted Bookcase and Book of Evil)

Enchanted Bookcase [Hardmode] The best Crafting Station. You need 1 any Bookcase and 10 Soul of Light Enchanted Bookcase act like a normal bookcase but has a storage and it you putt any craft stations, the Enchanted Bookcase gain it's recipes. You can save a lot of space and time. Book of Evil...
  16. AGERGO100🌳

Items Lunar Hook of Dissonance

Hook of Dissonance and 3 Luminite Bar = Lunar Hook of Dissonance The only thing is changed is instead of teleport you and stop you it teleport and launch you. The ultimate hook.
  17. AGERGO100🌳

Other Journey Achievement

Journey Achievement is able to earn achievements even it you have earned them. You can easily enable this feature at new world settings. In a Journey Achievement world you can check witch achievements in earned in this world between "Achievements" and "Journey Achievements" Every world that...
  18. AGERGO100🌳

Blocks & Decoration Locked Doors and Keys

There is 39 kind of doors and a Tall Gate, but 1 locked door and that only in a world edition can place. The crafting is easy just using 1 door and 1 block to make 1 locked door, for the key just 4 block need, but there 2 kind of keys regular and Alpha. A regular key act like a Temple Key and...
  19. AGERGO100🌳

Game Mechanics World type

What it Terraria have 2 type of worlds? Classic Nothing is change? Explore This more like the Adventure Mode from Minecraft. The following is changes: -Player no longer place or break any kind of block, liquids, wires, furniture, etc. -Explosive items and Explosives won't destroy anything but...
  20. AGERGO100🌳

Items 1 Minion and 1 Buff

Tamed Bat (Minion) Dropped by any Bats 0.5% Summon a Tamed Bat that collect items for you. Tamed Bat have a small pickup range 2.5x2.5-tile. But deal no damage and only one can summon. Magnet Aura (Buff) Every minions get the ability to pickup items. All minions gain a 2.5x2.5-tile pick up...
Back
Top Bottom