Search results for query: *

1. The-Vecter

Master Mode

I just hope master mode won't be similar to calamities deathmode. I feel like deathmode is just hard for the sake of being hard. I haven't played it yet but I have seen videos about it. My main issue with it is how you can't get hit to deal significant damage to bosses, and how much grinding...
  2. The-Vecter

tModLoader Antiaris

This mod is really good, except I want to disable spell fail chance but I can’t find the config file. I downloaded the mod from tmodloader mod browser so I don’t know where the config file went. If anyone knows where to look it would be really apreciated, Thanks!
  3. The-Vecter

tModLoader NPCs despawn when I enter game

I recently used Tedit to cleanse my jungle from the corruption (it was awfully close) and after that my NPCs kept despawning after I entered the game. It might not be Tedit but it didn’t happen until i used it. I have quite a few mods that could have caused it. Mods that i have are: I also...
  4. The-Vecter

NPCs & Enemies Allies-system

If the allie dies, would they give the items back to you? I don’t want to waste my terra blade :/
  5. The-Vecter

Items Boss Souls

I forgot about those :) But you only need one “king slime boss soul” to make one armour piece so it would be a bit different to the soul of sight/might/fright.
  6. The-Vecter

Items Boss Souls

I had an idea inspired by dark souls to add boss souls to terraria. It would work differently to dark souls though. You would get a boss soul from a boss in expert mode(?) and then the npc would more in. Then you had a choice of 3 or 4 weapons, armour pieces or accesories you could make. For...
  7. The-Vecter

My CC Entry. A clock tower which may have had someone live in it at one point... [img]

My CC Entry. A clock tower which may have had someone live in it at one point...
  8. The-Vecter

tModLoader (WIP) The Dank Mod

Can I help? I can code the weapons and accessories if you still need help?
  9. The-Vecter

tModLoader FIREBORN MOD: Dev Team Wanted

I can help. I can try to code some stuff like armour, weapons and basic enemies (if I can).
  10. The-Vecter

tModLoader How should I start modding?

When I tried modding Terraria for the first time, I used some of the code from the ExampleMod to see how modding works. I made a pickaxe, sword, armour set and tried to make a bed, but I failed XD. Now I don’t know what to mod into the game. Anyone got any suggestions/ideas for what i could add...
  11. The-Vecter

tModLoader TmodLoader error message when trying to build mod source

Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\MODONE\MODONE.cs(9,30) : error CS0115: 'ModOne.MyMod.SetStaticDefaults()': no suitable method found to override Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\MODONE\MODONE.cs(14,30) : error CS0115: 'ModOne.MyMod.SetDefaults()': no suitable...
  12. The-Vecter

Class challenges

For some reason when I play terraria, I always have to use the guns. Right now I am doing a play through with a friend, he is using mostly magic and I am (trying) to use melee. It isn't working. I got an enchanted sword so I'm using that but I got a mini shark and a musket. It seems like I am a...
  13. The-Vecter

Pc achievements

The pc achievements are pretty neat and cool. But what annoys me is when people are new to the game and have say, 2 friends who already completed the game. Friend 1 makes a new character and starts playing with them and teaches them the basics. Friend 2 plays on their hard mode post- moonlord...
Back
Top Bottom