Search results for query: *

1. Linx145

Member-Run Project Harpy Raiders - A Game inspired by Terraria and its Mods!

Steam page up now 😎 https://store.steampowered.com/app/2380070/Harpy_Raiders/
  2. Linx145

A demo will be coming end of June, as for mac, I'm planning dedicated Metal support for the engine (Currently runs only on Vulkan). It will take some time but definitely!
  3. Linx145

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

I'm alive! Heres some stuff for the 1.4. By the way, Pinkymod will most likely be renamed; in the same vein as SacredTools, so as to avoid confusion with people who would think the mod is solely about pinky :D The new Dawning Star! Lightning Arc: a pre hardmode bow used to craft the new Stellaris
  4. Linx145

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

TOWN SLIMES BEST FEATURE LETS GOOOOOOOO
  5. Linx145

Haven't mentioned here yet, only in my discord, but I really feel like giving up on tmod. Just... no time for it anymore, and I think it's time to move on to greener pastures
  6. Linx145

Hi! That'll definitely be possible, but I just haven't gotten around to touching 1.4 yet. Pinkymod isn't currently available for 1.4, but we're (In reality it's just one guy - Auseawesome, working under me in his spare time while I am focusing on Harpy Raiders) slowly creeping towards a release
  7. Linx145

Some aesthetics work, plenty more to come!
  8. Linx145

Another announcement on the state of the mod, as forwarded from discord: HARPY RAIDERS: I'm very excited to announce my new main project: Harpy Raiders! Harpy Raiders is a game that takes place as a spinoff to Pinkymod. Please check out the forum thread here for more info: Member-Run Project -...
  9. Linx145

Pinkycloud discord: Join the Pinkycloud Discord Server! Hi all, Linx145 here. You may or may not know me as the lead dev behind Pinkymod, an old 1.3 mod that is known to have pioneered dimensions. Since then, I've mainly moved on to greener pastures as there are lots of good mods now, and I...
  10. Linx145

Hi everyone! I will be rewriting the mod for 1.4. It will take some time, but I hope to provide a more polished, refined experience that is multiplayer friendly. The mod will be re-released in stages with each containing more and more of the original content, and some including new content...
  11. Linx145

Update VU13(3) is released! PinkymodVU13_3 -Made numerous unobtainable items obtainable -fixed Ritual Parchment being unobtainable -added the ability to catch Firents and turn them into fried version/a weapon -Kobbolem now drops Gunrose -Traveller dialogue updates It is highly recommended to...
  12. Linx145

released pinkymod VU13(2), bugfix update again -Fixed more Twilight Island and Sanchon saving bugs -Sanchon now smoothened! -Defeating HOTC and talking to the Traveller before the Medium (should) no longer cause bugs -Added crafting recipe for Sorcery Staff -Removed Manipinky dropping Crystal...
  13. Linx145

released pinkymod VU13(1), bugfix update! Get it on the modbrowser or mediafire -Added Sunlight Trader, Valdaris and Dungeon Constructor Trophies -Fixed bug where you could not talk to the Chief after defeating Kobbolem -Fixed Cathedral of the Moon first time visual bugs -Old man no longer...
  14. Linx145

UPDATE VU13 IS OUT!!!!!!! Only took 1+ years Get it on the mod browser or mediafire: PinkymodVU13
  15. Linx145

I would love to, but sadly, I don't think I have the time to code a proper slime race. I however, AM working on a game on it's own where you play as a slime (with swords!), so you can look forward to that if you want to play slime and slay harpies ;)
  16. Linx145

NEW MUSIC DROPPED: Theme of Kobbolem, the upcoming boss for the next update After like 3 years or something
  17. Linx145

Coming to a Void near you...
  18. Linx145

The Kobbolem is the greatest and most powerful kobblin lifeform, and the guardian of all kobblinkind who acts on the will of the great Kobmother, alchemical lord and bringer forth of the kobblin race and thus, the perpetual kobbunist revolution.
  19. Linx145

Hi all, having hired some people to help me, I have decided that its a good idea to finally reimplement the bug report form so that the new team can have a centralised resource for bugs to fix. Also, in order to improve the quality of the mod, we have decided to launch a mod review/critique form...
Back
Top Bottom