Search results for query: *

1. Diego Weiller

PS4 "lock on" system doesn't work

Seriously, I didn't want to rant about it but... Can you guys (devs) kindly explain to me what happened to the lock on mechanic? Did something happen with the code and you guys had no backup? I understand almost nothing of coding but the aim mechanic not only behaves, but also feels totally...
  2. Diego Weiller

PS4 Controller Advanced Settings

Can someone explain to me what happened? After they added those settings the controller seems unresponsive. Where is the option for cursor speed that the wiki say was added? Its harder to use the smart cursor cause you can't properly aim close to you without the cursor becoming "bumpy". Please...
  3. Diego Weiller

PS4 Multiplayer? Did you really had to?

Nah, as I said, I love the game, I'm just rantig about e.e lul...
  4. Diego Weiller

PS4 Multiplayer? Did you really had to?

Why only paid multiplayer on ps4? I feel ripped of actually, always loved this game, but now i sincerely woul want a refund. =/ No mods, no multiplayer, oh and did I mention I paid R$64.00 BRL for a single player? Its not worth payng that for almost a 1/1000 of the content available with mods. I...
  5. Diego Weiller

Standalone [1.4.4] Terrasavr, web-based inventory editor

SO.. this game i basically mods... then you come up with a editor that doesnt work with mods... wtf?
  6. Diego Weiller

tModLoader Start with base

$ba4 doenst generate the one in the image... it does with woodblocks wicht get destroyed by lava ¬¬
  7. Diego Weiller

tModLoader Calamity Mod

what about daedalus facemask? was it removed? EDIT: think im getting blind e.e
  8. Diego Weiller

Recent changes in creativity: gone from zero to nothing...

Recent changes in creativity: gone from zero to nothing...
  9. Diego Weiller

dunno about you but now im craving for rib roast e.e

dunno about you but now im craving for rib roast e.e
  10. Diego Weiller

No... i was expecting the gif to load into something else XD

No... i was expecting the gif to load into something else XD
  11. Diego Weiller

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

@DAT TROLL BOMB LMAO!!!
  12. Diego Weiller

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Is it working properly? i killed few bosses already but all it shows is the Goblin Battle Standard... i killed so far the Slime King, Eye of Cthulhu & Desert Scourge and Crabulon from Calamity. Tha active mods are MultiLure, AutoTrash, Boss Checklist, Potion Merchant, Calamity and Magic Storage...
  13. Diego Weiller

Should made a .gif out of this hoiks are always fun :p

Should made a .gif out of this hoiks are always fun :p
  14. Diego Weiller

R&B?

R&B?
  15. Diego Weiller

Realized only after a while it wasn't going to load...

Realized only after a while it wasn't going to load...
  16. Diego Weiller

Wuv... twue wuv...

Wuv... twue wuv...
  17. Diego Weiller

tModLoader Magic Storage

Dood i created an forum account just to thank you for your awesome work ~:passionate: you deserve a cookie XD
Back
Top Bottom