Search results for query: *

1. Nirahiel

tModLoader Magic Storage

As far as I know you cannot autocraft in chain, you have to craft each components manually (but magic storage makes it somewhat easier)
  2. Nirahiel

tModLoader Magic Storage

Hi, i'd like to report a bug. The very basic storage unit is solid on top, meaning you can climb them like a stack of platforms. Once upgraded to e.g. crimson with the crimtane storage upgrade, they lose their solidity on top.
  3. Nirahiel

tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

Well I tried it, hosted a test world, invited my friend, built a setup to autocraft, everything looked like it would work (recipe set in the crafting tile, ingredients in the chest, etc ...) but a wire pulse would just do nothing. Left the world and loaded it back, this time in singleplayer...
  4. Nirahiel

You can instally it simply from the mod browser :)
  5. Nirahiel

tModLoader Recipe Browser

Hello mod author, i love your work, i have a question though. Ability to compute recipes from buyable / chests / magic storage when ?
  6. Nirahiel

Autocraft still doesn't work in multiplayer ?
  7. Nirahiel

Thanks for you answer. I just got the idea to pickup your repo on github and try and create those blocks myself, any tips/guides on how to get started with terraria modding ?
  8. Nirahiel

How about new mechanics then ? I'm thinking a sort of conveyored plant pot where if you send seeds to it, those seeds are planted, and any mature plant is auto harvested and sent in the pipe. This block could either be 1x1 and directly connect to the pipe network or be 2x1 and require usage of...
Back
Top Bottom