Search results for query: *

• Users: Veyhedis
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Veyhedis

Automatic rich mahogany farm (Unconsistent for now)

I made an autofarm that produces rich mahogany automatically every 2 days in my world. Dimensions for the layer of jungle grass is 201x2. The harpy banner marks the center of the farm. The idea is that every 2 days, a sensor activates a dart trap wired to an announcement box and an...
  2. Veyhedis

Making a dedicated AFK underground corruption farm

I saw no guide about farming this biome so I decided to write my own. The underground corruption is a hard biome to farm AFK due to the flying ennemies and the clingers. This farm is mostly similar to my underground snow biome farm. It is able to kill all the corruption mobs AFK and grab their...
  3. Veyhedis

Respawn with full (500) HP after death with a simple hoik machine

When you are killed then revived, you only respawn with half of your health, which can be annoying since you'll probably have to spend some time to regen your HP (or even use a potion). In some situations like a moon, (and even in multiplayer if you host a server) you will want to jump back...
  4. Veyhedis

An effective AFK farm for the underground snow biome

This guide will present you a farm I made for the underground snow biome. It will allow you to get all the specific drops from the biome + the biome keys and the yoyos. Important : for those who don't want to read the building part, this farm actually uses 199 purple and red ice blocks, not...
  5. Veyhedis

A glowing mushroom farm with a constant production (Easy to build)

I haven't see a thread for this so I post one. This is the first guide I make on the forums. This farm relies on an simple mechanism to constantly produce glowing mushrooms over time. It works AFK and even without being in the farm or activating something when spawning in the world. It doesn't...
  6. Veyhedis

My introduction : from technical to style

Hello everybody. I own the game (PC version) for around 6 mounths and I'm really hung to it. Like all others games that remain in a special place inside my memory, I'll try to know it as deep as possible in the background (the technical details, parts and mechanisms). I achieved a good part in...
Back
Top Bottom