Search results for query: *

1. Zallaraxium

Terraria: Undeluxe Edition - Out Now!

They could use Terraria 1.0.6 as a punishment for those sent to prison as well as serving time and performing labor they can play this version as an extra punishment since its so much harder than the later versions.
  2. Zallaraxium

Wow, I actually feel kinda bad for the Mac and Linux users now though, Im a Windows user myself, I genuinely do.
  3. Zallaraxium

It's incredible to see how different a game Terrarria was 10 to 15 years ago.
  4. Zallaraxium

Also guys, is it just me or does the world gen seem quicker in 1.0.6 compared to 1.4.4.9, granted there is MUCH less stuff in 1.0.6, but I felt like the world generated quicker cause of that? Or am I just losing my marbles?
  5. Zallaraxium

The pre-release right?
  6. Zallaraxium

It is real if you check the Beta section of the Terrarria properties on Steam its under Beta participation, not sure if its availiable on GOG's version mind.
  7. Zallaraxium

First off, can I say its an honor to speak to you, and your game is awesome and thank you to all of you for making such a wicked game, and that's cool, I might do a playthrough of 1.0.6 seperately, its gonna be a lot harder than modern Terraria, but it'll be a fun challenge.
  8. Zallaraxium

It sure does, itd be interesting to play 1.0 if that ever came back out, cause Id like to see...

It sure does, itd be interesting to play 1.0 if that ever came back out, cause Id like to see the Skeletron Heads come at me instead of him, also didnt DG do much higher damage back then I think he had 9000 damage and 9000 defense? oh crap, yeah im not going to go past the entrance in this...
  9. Zallaraxium

That'd be cool, Id to like to see that version mainly cause theres no Dungeon Guardians, just Skeletron Heads to fight if you go too deep pre Skeletron, and itd be wicked being able to play the other older versions that the old schoolers and older Terraria players played. Also even if it's...
  10. Zallaraxium

Yeah, and 1.0.6 is so archaic but in a good way, I actually really struggled to play Terraria...

Yeah, and 1.0.6 is so archaic but in a good way, I actually really struggled to play Terraria when I got it and first played it due to the steep learning curve of the older versions, plus my mini laptop was proper weak and couldnt run it properly, but I picked it up again a few years later and...
  11. Zallaraxium

And to be fair the Alpha and Beta version has much cooler looking worldgen than modern minecraft, dont get me wrong I like modern minecraft for the updates, changes and additions, and bugfixes, but the world gen was definitely much better back then in my opinion, but Im glad we got a deeper...
  12. Zallaraxium

I know right, without the QOL added in the newer updates and the way this version work compared...

I know right, without the QOL added in the newer updates and the way this version work compared to the newer ones, it is a lot harder, especially if you have a disability like me, I managed to make a house, and barely before I ran out of time.
  13. Zallaraxium

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

Seed A: A world that randomly kills you and your npcs every few minutes. Seed B: A world that randomly debuffs you every few minutes for a few seconds. Seed C: A world that is full of lava minus a small safe haven. Seed D: A world that bosses can spawn randomly regardless of requirements...
  14. Zallaraxium

Why do people hate on golem?

Personally, I like Golem he's really cool looking even before the update that changed his looks, but as for as bosses go especially for a late HM boss he is pathetically easy, I have little to no trouble with Golem, though I have lost to him a few times, mainly because I got cocky and...
  15. Zallaraxium

Ok, gonna have a look and oh my god it is, checking it out now, and whoaaaa dude this is just like when I got Terraria and played it for the first time in 2011/2012, holy :red:, man, i am tripping out over how different it looks.
  16. Zallaraxium

Oh nice, I am totally gonna play this, wait a damn second, I know what day it is today, is this actually real or is it an April Fool's Joke made to just mess with us? If this is real then wicked, if its a joke then haha you got me.
  17. Zallaraxium

Terraria State of the Game - March 2024

I concur, you guys are doing a marvellous job with the development of Terraria and we are all very proud of your efforts, keep it up, also glad to hear you guys have been working on buil after build to get 1.4.5, as for the release date, it will be ready when its ready as you've said Loki, take...
  18. Zallaraxium

I really must restart my playthrough of Stardew Valley, especially considering some of the...

I really must restart my playthrough of Stardew Valley, especially considering some of the musics been playing in my head, I miss playing it and the 1.6 update dropped recently too.
  19. Zallaraxium

Hey, Loki, how about making the bosses and minibosses recruitable and friendable? That would be cool too. Also being able to link multiple worlds together? Theres an idea.
  20. Zallaraxium

Rollerskates, wicked, that will be fun to move around the world in, I havent played a game with rollerskates since Pokemon X & Y, I remember using my guidebook to hunt down all the tricks so the hooligan in the Lost Hotel would let me past so I could get that blasted HM
Back
Top Bottom