Search results for query: *

1. Sparta

Game runs in "Slow motion" or low fps?

It is in Terraria, I don't know about Starbound. I'm fairly certain you can't change lighting quality in Starbound at all.
  2. Sparta

Well, it could be worse. Just look at Starbound, it has absolutely no performance settings whatsoever.
  3. Sparta

I see a lot of people saying "the game only runs on super-computers since 1.3." It's annoying, because the game runs perfectly at 60 FPS with the highest settings possible at 720p, on my $250 laptop that has 3 GB of RAM and an AMD A6-5200 APU (512 MB VRAM), which is about as terrible as a modern...
  4. Sparta

Terraria: Otherworld On a Quest for Otherworldy News!

Probably because we've seen so little of the game. Come on, man, have some faith!
  5. Sparta

Never gonna happen~ (Until I find out something more creative to put there)

Never gonna happen~ (Until I find out something more creative to put there)
  6. Sparta

Ah, I see. I haven't kept 100% up to date with Otherworld. My only hope is that the Otherworld engine takes advantage of multiple CPU cores, because right now (to my knowledge) Terraria only uses multiple cores for world gen, entering hardmode and lighting.
  7. Sparta

I don't think a computer can get much worse than mine unless it's under $200. AMD A6-5200 APU with integrated HD graphics and 4 GB of RAM (RAM that's at the end of its lifespan, I might add), but it can still (surprisingly) run Terraria at 60 FPS 720p. My assumption is that Terraria Otherworld...
  8. Sparta

Unknown. As the game is still in Alpha, I'd venture to guess that there are still many things that need to be added to the game before any sort of system requirements can be established.
  9. Sparta

This Is...

This is 300.
  10. Sparta

Nop, we're counting down to v3.7 of Terraria 2.

Nop, we're counting down to v3.7 of Terraria 2.
  11. Sparta

Keypad Not Working

This problem has since been fixed for me since the latest Mobile update.
  12. Sparta

HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

An interview with Redigit. We're probably getting a Creative Mode within another year yay
  13. Sparta

Optimize Windows 10 pl0x? <3

Optimize Windows 10 pl0x? <3
  14. Sparta

L.O.G. (Levitating Organics Generator) and a shrine to the Sun Slime. http://i.imgur.com/GBZ3UAu.png

L.O.G. (Levitating Organics Generator) and a shrine to the Sun Slime. http://i.imgur.com/GBZ3UAu.png
  15. Sparta

What I do when I get a world that has Crimson/Corruption on both sides too close to spawn, I...

What I do when I get a world that has Crimson/Corruption on both sides too close to spawn, I just make a new world and delete that one. I heard somewhere that breaking an Altar puts a random block of Crimson/Corruption somewhere in your world as well, which is why I rarely bother trying to...
  16. Sparta

Why not? :c

Why not? :c
  17. Sparta

Every other notable biome except Hell, Desert and Ice have their own crates. Pls add, I find...

Every other notable biome except Hell, Desert and Ice have their own crates. Pls add, I find myself needing an easier way to get Ice Skates.
  18. Sparta

Does anyone else find it strange that there's no Ice Crate for fishing in the Ice biome?

Does anyone else find it strange that there's no Ice Crate for fishing in the Ice biome?
  19. Sparta

IKR, so much hype!

IKR, so much hype!
  20. Sparta

Saving the Jungle with Glowing Mushrooms

Today I had the idea that maybe if I lined the Jungle and Underground Jungle with Dark Blue Solution that it could no longer be corrupted. On the wiki it says that Mushroom Grass can't be corrupted, but the mud under it can. So what I'd like to know: Can the corruption pass through the mushroom...
Back
Top Bottom