Search results for query: *

• Users: Sparta
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Sparta

Saving the Jungle with Glowing Mushrooms

Today I had the idea that maybe if I lined the Jungle and Underground Jungle with Dark Blue Solution that it could no longer be corrupted. On the wiki it says that Mushroom Grass can't be corrupted, but the mud under it can. So what I'd like to know: Can the corruption pass through the mushroom...
  2. Sparta

Video Terraria Series (First Commentary)

This is my first real commentary I've attempted, so as much feedback as possible is greatly appreciated! Episodes 1-5
  3. Sparta

Game Mechanics Fall Damage

It doesn't quite make sense for players to take fall damage and monsters to not (excluding fish, flying enemies (obviously), bugs, etc.). So, my quick suggestion is that pre-hardmode monsters should be able to take damage from falling like a normal player.
  4. Sparta

Keypad Not Working

It seems that I have a very isolated (and odd) issue with my game. When I try to create a character, at the naming menu, the keypad doesn't work properly. Only a few characters on the top row of the keypad are functional, but the rest don't work at all, so that makes it impossible to play. I...
  5. Sparta

Blocks & Decoration Better Mannequins

The one thing that I really want in this update... will you be able to put dye/wings on mannequins? It would be so much cooler than just being able to put armor and vanity on them.
  6. Sparta

Game Mechanics Hallow vs. Corruption/Crimson

I just had an idea that maybe since the Hallow and the Corruption/Crimson are opposites, each trying to consume the world, why can't the monsters damage eachother? It would be a cool addition to the game for the monsters of different biomes being able to fight eachother as well as gang up on the...
  7. Sparta

Welcome Fellow Terrarians!

I'm SpartaCraft, and welcome to the new Terraria Community Forums! I'm an old-school Terraria player that just recently started creating content on YouTube (Check out my signature!). I like playing Garry's Mod, Blockstorm, Portal and occasionally Minecraft, but I'm fairly confident that...
  8. Sparta

Resolved Hardmode Dungeon Monster Spawns?

I've started to think that different dungeon monsters tend to spawn on different dungeon backwalls, which I think is why finding Skeleton Snipers, Tactical Skeletons and Skeleton Commandos can be more difficult to find if you set up a dungeon farm. Would anyone who knows more about this sort of...
  9. Sparta

Video ManOnFireFilms Terraria Mischief!

Join Jack and Jon in their Terraria adventures on YouTube! This series was created by my good friend; Jack Morris. If you enjoy the video, give him some feedback!
Back
Top Bottom