Search results for query: *

1. Storm Dragonica

I'm back, for now.

I'm back, for now.
  2. Storm Dragonica

Drawings & Paintings Storm's Terraria Artwork Portfolio

ey im back Regardless, hello everyone. I'm Storm Dragonica, feel free to refer to me as Storm. This is basically a compilation of my Terraria artworks, which I will need later on (surely hope this won't die in like, a week?). Anyway, before I jump right in, I would like to elaborate on some...
  3. Storm Dragonica

Oh yes, hi, whoever you are.

Oh yes, hi, whoever you are.
  4. Storm Dragonica

"Don't you just love it when..."

Don't you just love it when you took ahold of 4 Guide Voodoo Doll, but forgot the Guide died. And wasted all four because you're stupid.
  5. Storm Dragonica

By the way, what is considered PG13 (just read the off-topic creations rule)? Does that include...

By the way, what is considered PG13 (just read the off-topic creations rule)? Does that include gore and similar? Just out of curiosity.
  6. Storm Dragonica

Blood root; EXACTLY where to find it!

Well, since this thread is not in any specific sub-forum, I assumed this applies to all platforms. Because I'm playing in mobile, and bloodroots are surprisingly common there, especially under the ceilings of dirt shacks, maybe they only spawns behind dirt walls? Terraria's algorithm can be...
  7. Storm Dragonica

Resolved [MOBILE] Rod of Discord

I also got it after a chaos elemental banner and 350+ kills.
  8. Storm Dragonica

Yea, NASA's idea works, apparently the reason why I never got any chaos elementals before just yesterday, it's because I'm in the underground layer, not cavern. Jeez. Time for the long-time-and-painful-grinding for the RoD
  9. Storm Dragonica

Mobile Facing The Dungeon Guardian

I didn't bother using teleporters, crystal bullets, frost armor. Chain Gun and 68% Critical strike chance ftw!
  10. Storm Dragonica

Uh... okay? Not too much hallow huh?
  11. Storm Dragonica

Can someone teach me how to build the farm in detail? I want this. (and I met my first chaos elemental recently, after 2 months)
  12. Storm Dragonica

Blood root; EXACTLY where to find it!

They only grow underground? I got bloodroots growing on my old humble dirt box!
  13. Storm Dragonica

Would you prefer italic instead? Sorry, just an old habit of mine, I type in bold all the time in some other forums because it looked nice, but here it's kinda meh, but still that "bold-icon-habit-clicking" is difficult to change.
  14. Storm Dragonica

Feel free to share your "Don't you just love it when..." moments. For those that don't understand, it's basically sharing an experience you've received thatis really bad/embarassing causing you to develop sarcasm. Here's mine: Don't you just love it when you forgot some major preparations for...
  15. Storm Dragonica

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Wall of Flesh's icon is an eyeball
  16. Storm Dragonica

By the way, Cenx, will Terraria Mobile still support iOS 7.0. I'm paranoid after what happened to PS3 and it's equivalents. Anyway, here's a postload of question: 1. Will everything (or most things anyway) be imported to both mobile, console and that PS thing? Like Expert Mode, Hardcore and...
  17. Storm Dragonica

Omaigash omaigash omaigash Cenx's wings in replacement of Sparkly Wings!? Time to make that albeit-crappy-but-will-be-useful-in-the-future-wings! Sad to see Ocram go though, and nooooooo... my slimey pet. Gone... at least I got the Bone Key to replace it, I guess but it's so cute. But...
  18. Storm Dragonica

(yes)

(yes)
  19. Storm Dragonica

WoF needs a buff in normal mode, jeez, seriously WoF? You're supposed to be the final boss for...

WoF needs a buff in normal mode, jeez, seriously WoF? You're supposed to be the final boss for pre-hardmode, and yet you die from a no-armor
  20. Storm Dragonica

Nah, dodging is pretty easy, just build a nice skybridge so you don't bump to sneaky ledges...

Nah, dodging is pretty easy, just build a nice skybridge so you don't bump to sneaky ledges, equip Fishron wings cuz sweet acceleration, and add Lightning Boots to your soaked legs to singe you. Once you summon the foul beast, fly to your bridge and fly in a zig-zagging pattern to outrun DG...
Back
Top Bottom