Search results for query: *

1. C

tModLoader TerraScape

Great idea, great execution. Only complaint is Verac's armor looking a little weird (just a spike, no pauldron) but that's a nitpick and spriting is hard so i understand
  2. C

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

So, how do i beat high level bosses without the insane DPS of an autoswing sword, assuming i'm doing a melee playthrough? I guess dodgerolling?
  3. C

Cool Guy Here!!

Pshh, i've been playing since it came out. I win the time measuring contest. Also welcome to the forums OP
  4. C

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

People trust Re-Logic because they've been trustworthy. Being excited for something, or having hope, is not being naive. "My opinion is important to show that not every player is a lamb" oh, but thoughtless negative speculation? That's fine, then.
  5. C

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

Oh my god, I love the visual style. Before i was kinda on the fence, but now you've sold me on it. It's like those cool effects from 1.3's endgame but expanded upon for an entire game's art style. It's so colorful.. Uh, anyway, i'm glad it's still being worked on. Take as long as you need...
  6. C

Story The Adventures of Lancelot and Co.

That's fine. This sorta fills the void after Legend of Maxx went out. As in, it's gone. We're never getting another page of Legend of Maxx. http://legendofmaxx.com/ (old news but hey)
  7. C

Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

Hooray! Finally throwing the console-ers a bone!
  8. C

Spooky medusa encounter

One time, i was grappling my way across an Ice Underground in expert mode earlier today, and suddenly i turned into stone, hit the ground and shattered. A medusa then appeared from behind a rock and started dancing gleefully at my demise. I hope we get her head as a rare drop, and can use it to...
  9. C

Official Twas the Day Before Terraria 1.3....

I am going to mow down evil with a yo-yo I'm here to swing a yo-yo and chew bubblegum- and i'm all out of gum. `:passionate:~:passionate::nursepassionate::merchantpassionate::dryadpassionate::passionate: :redmunch:
  10. C

NPCs & Enemies The Rogue: An Assasin you can Befriend

It doesn't seem to fit very well with the game's mechanics at all. All enemies can be fought optimally in this game by just building your world that way. It will never be a challenge because people could create specific traps for the "targets" and it'd be way too easy. Yes, terraria is a...
  11. C

Starfury: One of the more underrated weapons...

It is held in high regard early-game, but it used to be a lot more powerful in an older patch. (That is, pre-1.2) Also, it's not exactly a weapon you're bringing into Hardmode, and Spelunker potions do what it does but about 50 times better
  12. C

How do I stop corruption?

The corruption isn't that dangerous in pre-hardmode, but you can stop it's spread during hardmode via Hallowed Seeds from the dryad. It might help.
  13. C

NPCs & Enemies The Rogue: An Assasin you can Befriend

Assassin. Also, it's a good idea i guess, but somehow i feel this doesn't fit very well with Terraria.
  14. C

Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

Bahaha, he jumped a shark. Oh my god, this is awesome. (if you don't get the joke..) http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/JumpingTheShark EDIT: I just realised he's holding a portal gun in the 8th slot. Portal 2 Spoilers, but..I think i understand the lunar event now. This is pure...
  15. C

Plantera help

I killed him by making a "hellavator" of teleporters, each one not too far from the other(So he doesn't despawn- i'd give it about 500 feet but don't quote me on that) That is, a vertical tunnel of falling that has him following your down it. Wings prevent fall damage, so just keep going down...
  16. C

Say goodbye to money.

Say goodbye to money.
  17. C

Kawaii Desu~

Kawaii Desu~
Back
Top Bottom