Search results for query: *

• Users: repeater13
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. repeater13

Favourite Terraria YouTubers?

Mine are Isahooten for his informative and detailed comparison videos and ChippyGaming for being fun to listen to.
  2. repeater13

Resolved Are the images in my signature working?

Just wanted to see if I did it right. Sorry if this is in the wrong place by the way.
  3. repeater13

Truth or Dare

I play this game on an another forum and it works wonders (I just copypasted the information here from there because I'm lazy and can't explain things really well) The game: The forum game will consist of rounds of 3 or more players, where each player is given a random mission (Let's focus on...
  4. repeater13

Mac Universal access problems

Right, I know that this is called the "PC support" board, but I don't see a Mac support board anywhere so this is the best place where I can put it. Anyways, my friend is having a bit of problems with the universal access feature with steam. He's tried messing with the Accessibility panel but...
  5. repeater13

Add the rules into the hotbar

If you don't know what I mean by "hotbar", it's the panel up the top of the screen. Moderators could simply just add another tab labelled "Rules" (probably either next to the Home tab or next to the Members tab) and upon clicking on the tab the link leads you to the rules. I've seen this done on...
  6. repeater13

Hi, I'm new.

Hello everyone, as you can tell already I'm a rather new person. I'm not that experienced at Terraria (in fact my best world is barely at Hard Mode and my best weapon is the Night's Edge, so you can tell I'm a noob) but I wish to gain further knowledge of this awesome game! Not only that, but...
Back
Top Bottom