Search results for query: *

1. Isopod00

tModLoader Isopod00's Mod

This is the official thread for Isopod00's Mod! Please feel free to post any questions or suggestions that you have! You can also let me know about bugs you've found with my mod so I can fix them asap! Current Content Added: -Poisoned Shurikens (Weapon) -Crafting Recipes For Throwing Knives...
  2. Isopod00

tModLoader Terraria Knightmare Edition

Greetings fellow mod makers and mod players! I'm here to tell you that something HUGE is coming your way! A standalone mod, not a Terraria mod though. A Tmodloader mod! Have you ever wanted to play your favorite standalone mod, but decided not to, because it wouldn't be compatible with your...
  3. Isopod00

Standalone How Can I Make A Standalone Mod

Thanks for all your help! I successfully decompiled it! One problem though, there is still 56 errors. It's a LOT less than before, so I think that I'm going to just fix them myself. Unless you have anymore tips for me?
  4. Isopod00

When I press setup or decompile, it asks me where my tmodloader root directory is. Is that just my Terraria folder or is the the repo?
  5. Isopod00

Where do I download that? And what do I use as a root folder?
  6. Isopod00

I couldn't get the setup patcher to work. I still don't really understand what I'm supposed to give it as my tmodloader root folder. The main problem though is when I press decompile or setup, it instantly gives me an error saying it expected a different version of Terraria server
  7. Isopod00

Where is the setup patcher located? Nevermind, I used ILSpy. One problem though. When I decompiled Terraria, there were about 4,000 errors and I have no clue where to start!
  8. Isopod00

Ok, but how would you rebuild the exe after making your changes?
  9. Isopod00

tModLoader Enhanced biomes Mod

Hello fellow modders! You're in luck! In the newest version of Enhanced Biomes on Tmodloader I allowed people to see the sources and source code! You can also download ALL of the sources and code here: https://github.com/Isopod00/Enhanced-Biomes-Mod from GitHub! I put the sources out there for...
  10. Isopod00

Ok, will do! Although I don't NEED to know anymore thanks to jopojelly! He granted me more file space.
  11. Isopod00

Yes, good idea!
  12. Isopod00

Enhanced Biomes is the mod that I've been working on, and I'm proud to say that I've just uploaded version 0.0.3.1 to the Tmodloader mod browser! As the title suggests, I'm focusing on adding new content to each biome and making exploring more fun! Make sure to download it, and I will continue...
  13. Isopod00

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Thank you so much!!!!!!
  14. Isopod00

My mod name is Enhanced Biomes. I tried to release a really big content update, but it said that the file was too big. Can you PLEASE allow me to publish it?!?!?!?
  15. Isopod00

Good idea! I'd have to look into that...
  16. Isopod00

I have been making tAPI and Tmodloader mods for quite some time now. My main mod has been growing and growing, and with all the mp3s and custom boss music, it has grown to be too big to be published on the mod browser. I was thinking of my options that I had so that the public could still play...
  17. Isopod00

Help out a Newbie?

I've been trying to do that, but I can't find where you create a new thread. Could you please tell me where you create a thread?
  18. Isopod00

Sorry guys, I'm well aware that this isn't the right place to ask, but I decided to anyways because everyone here is so helpful. Even if you can't answer my question, could you please point me to some people who could? My mod has been growing and growing, but with all of my custom boss music, my...
  19. Isopod00

Help out a Newbie?

Sorry guys, I'm well aware that this isn't the right place to ask, but I decided to anyways because everyone here is so helpful. Even if you can't answer my question, could you please point me to some people who could? My mod has been growing and growing, but with all of my custom boss music, my...
  20. Isopod00

tAPI [Tutorial] Custom Bosses - NPC AI and Server Syncing

Back
Top Bottom