Search results for query: *

• Users: Isopod00
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Isopod00

tModLoader Isopod00's Mod

This is the official thread for Isopod00's Mod! Please feel free to post any questions or suggestions that you have! You can also let me know about bugs you've found with my mod so I can fix them asap! Current Content Added: -Poisoned Shurikens (Weapon) -Crafting Recipes For Throwing Knives...
  2. Isopod00

tModLoader Terraria Knightmare Edition

Greetings fellow mod makers and mod players! I'm here to tell you that something HUGE is coming your way! A standalone mod, not a Terraria mod though. A Tmodloader mod! Have you ever wanted to play your favorite standalone mod, but decided not to, because it wouldn't be compatible with your...
  3. Isopod00

tModLoader Enhanced biomes Mod

Enhanced Biomes is the mod that I've been working on, and I'm proud to say that I've just uploaded version 0.0.3.1 to the Tmodloader mod browser! As the title suggests, I'm focusing on adding new content to each biome and making exploring more fun! Make sure to download it, and I will continue...
  4. Isopod00

Standalone How Can I Make A Standalone Mod

I have been making tAPI and Tmodloader mods for quite some time now. My main mod has been growing and growing, and with all the mp3s and custom boss music, it has grown to be too big to be published on the mod browser. I was thinking of my options that I had so that the public could still play...
Back
Top Bottom