Search results for query: *

1. Joost8910

Sorry, but no. I'm not comfortable with you porting one of my items into your own mod.

Sorry, but no. I'm not comfortable with you porting one of my items into your own mod.
  2. Joost8910

tModLoader The JoostMod

Happy 5 years. JoostMod.zip
  3. Joost8910

I know you're not really active here anymore, but I don't know where else I'd ask What exactly...

I know you're not really active here anymore, but I don't know where else I'd ask What exactly is the story behind your Askevalda EP? Is it something I could find somewhere? I've suddenly regained curiosity about it after relistening to your music. Also, have you stopped composing music...
  4. Joost8910

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

To Yoraiz0r and Grox: how did it feel to have ascended from being a mod developer to being an official developer?
  5. Joost8910

Happy December 32nd

Happy December 32nd
  6. Joost8910

tModLoader The JoostMod

They're crafted with the Elemental Essences and each of the initial three hardmode ore bars.
  7. Joost8910

Texture Pack DELETED

It didn't even occur to you to ask first?
  8. Joost8910

tModLoader Crouch, Crawl, and Roll

Actually one of the devs reached out to me on it and said they fixed players phasing through the floor. I then updated Crouch Crawl and Roll so they could selectively disable crouching on their end; like when the player is transformed into the robot. Now, we just wait until Calamity updates.
  9. Joost8910

I think that has to be fixed on Calamity's end. My best guess is they've added something that modifies the player's height, but resets the player's height every frame it's not active.
  10. Joost8910

You're going to have to elaborate when you say the "mod breaks"
  11. Joost8910

Yeah, that's fine, go ahead.

Yeah, that's fine, go ahead.
  12. Joost8910

Can you elaborate on that? Which code, and for what?

Can you elaborate on that? Which code, and for what?
  13. Joost8910

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

Yes, release will have craftable hatches and a little bit of worldgen that uses them. Serris and Phantoon are still included.
  14. Joost8910

tModLoader The JoostMod

Cool, I didn't even know you could change configs without exiting the world.
  15. Joost8910

tModLoader The JoostMod

Alright, here's the update for the April Fools AI Version 1.1: - Added mod config to enable/disable each AI replacement - When angered, overhauled critters now become a chaotic neutral party that attack both enemies and town npcs alike - Overhauled Jellyfish now produce light and are affected by...
  16. Joost8910

tModLoader The JoostMod

I kinda already made the config in the time between posting my message and reading yours today. I just haven't updated since the passive AI override needs work. Unless for some bizarre reason Thorium and Ancients Awakened uses one of the overridden vanilla AIs for their bosses, you should be...
  17. Joost8910

tModLoader The JoostMod

I've never worked with config files before and I wasn't planning on updating my April Fools mod. It's fully intended to be a hilarious nightmarish experience, especially with the ones you want to disable. I would not recommend subjecting your friend to it if they don't know what they're getting...
  18. Joost8910

tModLoader Elements Awoken

Is there a way to get a second demon heart in order to craft the void fruit? The Wall of flesh bag doesn't drop the demon heart again after it has been used.
  19. Joost8910

tModLoader The JoostMod

Version 0.8.1.3 - Added Lord's Flame, a second reward from the Imp Lord's Quest - Fixed Gust Amulet granting immunity to fire blocks - Fixed Roc Wings behavior with Enchanted Grabby Swingy Hook - Increased amount of icicles made by Frozen Orb - Increased damage growth of Scroll of Water -...
  20. Joost8910

tModLoader The JoostMod

Version 0.8.1.2 - Added Empty Heart, an accessory that reduces your life to 1 for those of you mad enough to do a no-hit playthrough. It also increases all damage by 20% to make up for using an accessory slot. It's made with 2 deathweeds and a heart lantern at a demon altar. - Fixed Havel's...
Back
Top Bottom