Search results for query: *

• Users: Soulstar
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Soulstar

Switch Auto mine/build

Trying to figure out how to do either since I'm locked into the grid and slow mining method. I tried most of the buttons I could think of but none are actually doing it like the PS4 version or PC do. (Mining or building walls without fully moving the cursor around is what I mean.)
  2. Soulstar

PS4 Can't get map back

I'm not sure how to get the map back or how it disappeared... I have the bindings set for all 3 minimap but no way to get the map to open?
  3. Soulstar

PS4 Crash when walking near mannequins of gear

So I've been trying to isolate issues I've had on fishland, which was my test world I submitted... It seems to crash 100% of the time when I get near the mannequins of armor underneath me and to the right. No issues going left all. I also can fly over the area that I'm crashing at also and come...
  4. Soulstar

Weapons & Equip The Eye of Sauron! Er Cthulhu!... A Eye of the Moon Lord

Brilliantly popping in my hand after watching Evolution with the kids... A Moon Lord drop... Obviously lol... Introducing a Eye of the Moon Lord! After that big nasty battle for planetary freedom, you find one of the poor fellows eyes and keep it as a trophy but is it really? Taking it to your...
  5. Soulstar

Hotline Fishing Hook

Finally acquired this today and the Spectre Staff! Good day! Hopefully the image loads.:sigh: Edit : move to console social please?
  6. Soulstar

Console Martian assault showcase on YouTube!

My kids went crazy and started looking for a way to trigger it on our game! My daughter loves meowmere so I guess I know what I need to grind for in expert mode lol. My boys were just excited at the aliens n remembered they have a alien costume in my collection room. (Pipeworks should have saw...
  7. Soulstar

Weapons & Equip The Collector (Recycle this!)

Playing the ps3 and 4 versions since at least 2 years ago, (according to my trophies) I've seen one item make slush n silt into a money making sensation.... Then I looked around and saw all the rusted armor and rotted wood chunks of early armor fading to nothing. Well no more! With the collector...
  8. Soulstar

PS4 Enchanted sword on ps4?

Been thru multiple worlds looking for this elusive sword... Gamepedia Terraria lists that it should be on consoles but not arkhalis or the shrine. Wondering if anyone's gotten it.
  9. Soulstar

Console Corruption spread non existent except in snow?

I've been noticing this in a lot of worlds pre hard then hard where corruption is in ice but the path to it is non existent with no seeds. (I've looked for demonite ore another seed besides ebon) with this comes the hunt for corruption key molds which is harder than normal due to a odd lack of...
  10. Soulstar

PS4 Slush n Silt blocks needed and diver helm?

Well my kids accidentally deleted my double pyramid world and massive amounts of stored stuff so mainly looking for slush or silt blocks in huge quantities to rebuild on a new world. (Also looking for diving helm or whatever that's called that adds with flippers) luckily most of my gear is...
Back
Top Bottom