Search results for query: *

• Users: Pumpking
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Pumpking

PC In-Game Achivements List Reset After Steam Restart

Whenever I completely restart Steam (exiting from the taskbar and reopening), opening Terraria afterwards will not have any of my previously achieved achievements. I keep all of my achivements in Steam; this bug only affects the in-game list. This is annoying since whenever I open a world after...
  2. Pumpking

Resolved Game Crash

When I open my Terraria, I get this message: As far as I know, I haven't changed anything... Any help?
  3. Pumpking

How to make a DJ Avatar

A couple members have made DJ Avatars, like this one: Some people are probably wondering how to make these, so I'm making a guide. Step 1: Find a template. I already made one, it can be found as a .zip file attached to this post. Step 2: Once you extract .zip file, you will find a template...
  4. Pumpking

Items [SRT] "Hero Sword"

Broken Hero Sword needed more uses, so I made this. Hero Sword Rarity 60 Damage 25 Use Time 6.5 Knockback 8% Critical Strike Chance No Autoswing Fires a homing Hero Beam that slowly moves across the screen. When it sees an enemy, it accelerates towards it. ( ) "The sword of an ancient hero"...
  5. Pumpking

Weapons & Equip [SRT] More Summoner Accessories

With the new Summoner Emblem coming out in 1.3, I thought we should give Summoners some accessories crafted with the Avenger Emblem. Pygmy Emblem +12% Minion Damage and +1 Minion Capacity Crafting: Pygmy Necklace, Avenger Emblem Pygmy Papyrus +2 Minion Capacity, +20% Minion Damage...
  6. Pumpking

tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Welcome to Pumpking's Mod, a mod for tModLoader. It adds some endgame content, including a cool Post-Moon Lord boss. CONTENT DOWNLOAD This mod can be downloaded from the Mod Browser or you can use the link below. v1.1.4.1 for tModLoader v0.10.1.5 Place the .tmod file into Documents/My...
  7. Pumpking

Blocks & Decoration Snow Sentries

In my mind I think the Snow biome should be equal to the Jungle biome. They both only spawn once in a world, so they must be somehow similar. So I will take one small step on making the same. (There will be much more to come.) The Jungle has chests that are in a little building, so why doesn't...
  8. Pumpking

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Haunted Battalion [Event]

Myself, @Qui Devorat and @Zemmy6 have realized that there is no second Halloween event! Christmas gets 2, so why doesn't Halloween get 2 as well? We got together and came up with the Haunted Battalion Summoning: Lost Soul Sprite by @Zemmy6 Tooltip: "The essence of those engulfed in...
  9. Pumpking

Pumpking's Banner Workshop

Thread is closed forever. I need the following information: Background (Or let me choose one that fits) Link to thread Sprites Color of font (Or let me choose one that fits) Text Size of banner (Default: 391 by 65) If you like my banners, you could always add this banner to your signature.
  10. Pumpking

Items Weapon to Inflict Broken Armor

You can inflict most debuffs in the game on your opponents. But, there are a few debuffs that you should be able to inflict, and one of those is Broken Armor. So today I am suggesting a new accessory to inflict Broken Armor. Warhammer of Destruction (Temporary) Damage: 100 Knockback: Insane...
  11. Pumpking

Items More Uses for Frost Cores

Hello! This is my first (non-joke) suggestion! I'm very new to this, so this may be the worst suggestion you've ever seen. Now, let's get on with it! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I've noticed that Frost Cores are only used in 1 recipe...
  12. Pumpking

Favorite Modifier?

Hello everyone! Today I wish to ask: What is your favorite Tool/Weapon/Accessory Modifier? Mine is Light, Godly, and Warding. Light because of Shotte's wise words, "Gotta go fast". Godly because it is useful for all melee weapons. Warding because I like to have ton of defense. What are yours...
  13. Pumpking

NPCs & Enemies Snicker Moon

This thread is not to be taken seriously, it is just for fun. This was my first thread, and is dedicated to Snickerbobble! He also contributed a few ideas! Item: Snickermoon Cookie Sprite made by @Snickerbobble! Tooltip: Looks so yummy... Summons the Snicker Moon Event. Craftong: Naughty Present...
Back
Top Bottom