Search results for query: *

• Users: Panini
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Panini

tModLoader Power Menu Anywhere

Allows you to use the Power Menu and Research System on any character and any world. Available for tModLoader 1.4. Hi Everyone! :dryadsmile: A simple mod that gets rid of that pesky "Journey Mode" restriction. Use the Power Menu on any character you like! This mod does allow you to use the...
  2. Panini

tModLoader Server Portals - Create portals to multiplayers servers directly in your world!

Server Portals Connecting Multiplayer Servers Placeable portals that take you to multiplayer servers! Simply right-click, input the server's data and place it in the world. Now anyone can enter your portal and head to that server! Available for tModLoader 1.3. Hi Everyone! :dryadsmile...
  3. Panini

Terraria3DKit - A development library for rendering 3D objects in Terraria

Terraria3DKit - ALPHA V. 0.2 Warning: This is an alpha release! You will experience bugs, especially when using different zooms other than 1.00! No longer being worked on. All developers have the right to republish the mod under the contained license. A development library for rendering 3D...
  4. Panini

tModLoader TCR - TerrariaChatRelay

TerrariaChatRelay Self-serving Terraria Chat Relay with extensible chat service support Send messages from Terraria to your favorite Chat Services! Available for tModLoader and TShock. Currently supports: Discord, Slack Attention tModLoader users! This is a server-side only mod! It will...
  5. Panini

Resolved New Account can not post

Hello, In order to change my Forum name, I createda new account. My new account can not post due to Insufficient privileges. I clicked the verification email and still no dice. The forum name for the account is Everni. Could someone help me?
Back
Top Bottom