Search results for query: *

1. Dragon Heart

PC Terraria starts, then shuts itself down

Where exactly do I type that? I am a bit of a noob in this.
  2. Dragon Heart

The game itself. I just start the game, and the game shuts down. No error messages. No nothing.
  3. Dragon Heart

Howdy. I've tried my game on a Win 10 computer, and the issue I am having is that when I try to run Terraria - it shuts itself down immediately. I get no error messages or anything. I am running it as an administrator too. Can anyone assit? Thank you.
  4. Dragon Heart

Game Mechanics A little request I have for the dev team :)

Howdy! So basically I have some ideas which I would really like to see implemented in the game: 1.) Useful clouds: Rain clouds - having them raining on waterleafs in the planterbox, makes them bloom and drop seeds. This shold also work if the walls near the waterleafs are waterfall walls. Snow...
  5. Dragon Heart

Texture Pack Custom Fonts for 1.4!

It still doesn't work to me. Help? Anyone at all?
  6. Dragon Heart

Tool TConvert - Extract content files and convert them back

Hmm... I'm a total noob at this, but, how do I convert a TTF font file? Wish to have custom font for Terraria. I tried using "Convert" option, and adding the Input folder (where my TTF font file is) and output folder, where I want the converted font to go... but nothing happens. It does say it's...
  7. Dragon Heart

PC How do I add custom fonts in Terraria 1.4?

Howdy. I tried using SpriteFontGenerator0.6, but I keep getting an exception while reading the .dynamicfont file, and it crashes. Anyone can help please? Thanks in advance.
  8. Dragon Heart

How did you make it work? It doesn't work for me. :/ It crashes.
  9. Dragon Heart

I have a problem. I use version 0.6 of DFG... and as I put the font TTF file in the same folder... the program crashes. It threw an exception of XNA Framework Pipeline something. Any idea what may be causing it? Any help is appriciated. Thanks.
  10. Dragon Heart

Blocks & Decoration Gemstone tile blending

Yes. I agree. That is a wonderful name for it too. "Ancient gemspark block" name for the one that doesn't blend, and "Gemspark block" for the one that blends. I am really liking your idea.
  11. Dragon Heart

Ahh yes - that was the name of it. Yes, that's the one I meant. I have corrected this. Thanks.
  12. Dragon Heart

Hello, Maybe I am posting in the wrong forum place, and if so, please excuse me. I have a small request for the devs of the game. In earlier version of Terraria, gemspark blocks did not blend together when put next to each other. In version 1.4, they do. Could the devs please be so conciderate...
  13. Dragon Heart

Allrighty-oh. Thanks mate. Cheers! Also... be safe.

Allrighty-oh. Thanks mate. Cheers! Also... be safe.
  14. Dragon Heart

OK mate. Thanks a bunch. Also... this process isn't too much resource consuming I hope? Because...

OK mate. Thanks a bunch. Also... this process isn't too much resource consuming I hope? Because I have a rather low-end laptop. lol
  15. Dragon Heart

Hello Khaios! I noticed you use a map editor called tEdit or somesuch? Is it possible to port...

Hello Khaios! I noticed you use a map editor called tEdit or somesuch? Is it possible to port chunks of a map from Terraria 1.3.5 (which was Calamity modded), and port it to a Journey mode map on 1.4.0.5? I ask because I have been working very very hard on a huge build. All the tiles in that...
  16. Dragon Heart

Oh... lol... I like the Metroid franchise a lot. By the time I had this put up as my profile...

Oh... lol... I like the Metroid franchise a lot. By the time I had this put up as my profile pic, I was waiting for my Metroid: Samus Returns game to arrive. :) Don't judge a book by its cover, I guess. lol :D
  17. Dragon Heart

What are you refering to?

What are you refering to?
  18. Dragon Heart

Map-Base My main base - and Waterpolo Terraria!

Meowdy. I worked on my Journey mode main base today, especially the pool side of it... and I have created a place where you can play Waterpolo with a group of friends! :) You are able to keep up your scores, and you will have automatic notification when someone has scored (mostly - depends...
  19. Dragon Heart

Custom vanity items/armor retextures

Good thinking. I think I'll head over there and ask around. Thanks!
  20. Dragon Heart

Many thanks bud. I'll take a look into it.
Back
Top Bottom