Search results for query: *

1. Dragon Heart

PC Terraria starts, then shuts itself down

Howdy. I've tried my game on a Win 10 computer, and the issue I am having is that when I try to run Terraria - it shuts itself down immediately. I get no error messages or anything. I am running it as an administrator too. Can anyone assit? Thank you.
  2. Dragon Heart

Game Mechanics A little request I have for the dev team :)

Howdy! So basically I have some ideas which I would really like to see implemented in the game: 1.) Useful clouds: Rain clouds - having them raining on waterleafs in the planterbox, makes them bloom and drop seeds. This shold also work if the walls near the waterleafs are waterfall walls. Snow...
  3. Dragon Heart

PC How do I add custom fonts in Terraria 1.4?

Howdy. I tried using SpriteFontGenerator0.6, but I keep getting an exception while reading the .dynamicfont file, and it crashes. Anyone can help please? Thanks in advance.
  4. Dragon Heart

Blocks & Decoration Gemstone tile blending

Hello, Maybe I am posting in the wrong forum place, and if so, please excuse me. I have a small request for the devs of the game. In earlier version of Terraria, gemspark blocks did not blend together when put next to each other. In version 1.4, they do. Could the devs please be so conciderate...
  5. Dragon Heart

Map-Base My main base - and Waterpolo Terraria!

Meowdy. I worked on my Journey mode main base today, especially the pool side of it... and I have created a place where you can play Waterpolo with a group of friends! :) You are able to keep up your scores, and you will have automatic notification when someone has scored (mostly - depends...
  6. Dragon Heart

Custom vanity items/armor retextures

Howdy folks. So I finished the game. Journey mode is the ONLY way to play Terraria. Absolutely freakin' LOVE it. Though, I'd like to make my own armor textures and/or vanity items. How do I get started? What do I need to know, and what do I need in general? I'm an absolute noob to this, so...
  7. Dragon Heart

PC Looking companions for a vanilla Journey CO-OP

Yo folks, I am looking for some buddies to play Terraria with from time to time. Vanilla, Journey mode and CO-OP. I don't aim for a quick playthrough, but more of a casual - purely for enjoyment and working together, and just being friendly and helpful. I prefer to play with a bit elder players...
  8. Dragon Heart

Casual Happy Easter to All! :)

Howdy! I just dropped by to wish all of you who celebrate this season, a very Happy Easter, and I wish all of you only the Brightest Blessings! :) Have a wonderful day/evening!
  9. Dragon Heart

Items Jukebox anyone?

I've been thinking, why not have an item called "Jukebox", where you can set the music of everything on your current level? I really would like to add some SNES classics as music on some levels. :)
  10. Dragon Heart

Sprites Sci-Fi Halloween costumes/pets!

Hey, So I watched the new "The Predator" movie and I absolutely Love it. I know on Halloween events that you can get a Xenomorph from the "Alien" movies. But I would really Love to get a "Predator". ESPECIALLY from this new movie. The refugee Predator. Another thing that I am really missing in...
  11. Dragon Heart

Xbox 360 Friendly play and Duke Fishron hunt! :D

Howdy! Just looking to play with some good people online. Maybe we can take down Duke Fishron? You're invited to my Pumpkingham Palace :D (the name of the castle in my land). My internet connection may be messing me at times, just so you know in advance. I hope it's ok! I do have a headset...
  12. Dragon Heart

tModLoader My Terraria crashes and internet dies completely

Howdy. I have this very annoying problem with Terraria game which is modded. In multiplayer, it basically crashes for me and it kills off my internet completely. I have to reconnect. Wether it be Wifi or cable. Terraria has following mods; BossChecklist, Calamity, SpiritMod, Thorium...
  13. Dragon Heart

W.I.P Hallowed Cloud Crystal Castle

Hello all! :) Just showing off a little what I am so happy to be making. It's got long way to go, but the main "bridge"/"path" is nearly finished. Here you go and take a look! :)
  14. Dragon Heart

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Mechanical Menace, healing chairs, and sleeping

Hello! I have some ideas of content which you might add in the game. These are some which I think would prove rather intressting! NEW THREAT Might I suggest that you create a new threat of the world as well? Mechanical menace, or however you choose to call it. Heavily Terminator/Skynet...
  15. Dragon Heart

Casual Laptop Wifi disconnecting all the time

Hey guys, I am having some odd issue with my internet, and it has been ongoing for the longest. I have an Acer laptop, and it keeps disconnecting on my Wifi all the time. The Wifi itself works pretty well. I have tried going to the Properties settings of the network card and the Wifi properties...
  16. Dragon Heart

tModLoader Terraria crashes, and kills my internet off completely.

Hello Terrarians! :) I have quite some annoying problem. One which basically kills my internet off completely. I have certain mods installed, where me and my friend play Multiplayer. It has worked well so far - and we've built a huge castle. However, when a text occurs, my internet connection...
  17. Dragon Heart

PC [Steam] Looking for friends for some playthrough of Expert mode :)

Howdy neighbourritos :D I recently got Terraria for my PC as well, and would like to play with some experienced people in this game, to help me get some good loot. And for some general fun. If you're intressted, please add me on Steam. My nickname on Steam is "Dragon Heart". The icon is that...
  18. Dragon Heart

Xbox 360 All of my worlds are gone...

Heya, So I tried doing a "duplication glitch" of items, meaning; putting my items in a box, uploading to cloud, starting that level, picking out my stuff from the chest, downloading the world from the cloud, and I would be able to have those items I put there again. Thing is, I did this, but...
  19. Dragon Heart

Xbox 360 Need helping stopping corruption

Hello all! :) I am rather new to Terraria, and have just recently beat the Wall of Flesh. However, corruption is on 11% and growing very rapidly. Despite my sincere efforts to stop it from spreading, the corruption came back with a vengeance. Could anyone help me reduce it a little please? I...
Back
Top Bottom