Search results for query: *

1. Girder

Optima Mod HomePage!

This should probably go in Works-In-Progress, but good luck to you in any case. Would love to see your new biome once you've got it working 🍻
  2. Girder

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Sorry friend, tModLoader is PC only, no mobile, no consoles.
  3. Girder

Keep losing my summons?!

I'm playing with Calamity, Thorium, Shadows of Abaddon and Fargo's Soul Mod for my main content mods (those are the one's explicitly supported by Fargo's Soul Mod, which I'm playing with for the first time). I've gotten to hard mod, taken down a number of bosses including the mechanical bosses...
  4. Girder

tModLoader Terraria tmod v0.11.6.2 64 bit keeps crashing

You might want to try asking in the tModLoader 64 thread, or the discord for same.
  5. Girder

Please support 2560x1440 screen resolution.

I've been running at 2048x1152 (native) for a number of years now
  6. Girder

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Amazing, thank you both. Worked for me, and as JasonUJ statedy ou have to run tModLoader.exe from the .../Steam/steamapps/common/tModLoader folder, not from within Steam.
  7. Girder

When you run TerraCustom that is essentially the terraria executable. Whether you normally play with the main trunk tModLoader or the 64 bit fork, it shouldn't matter as neither of those are being loaded when you run TerraCustom. If you are getting an out of memory error from TerraCustom I...
  8. Girder

Wow, that works! Thank you 🍻
  9. Girder

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I'm afraid mods are PC only
  10. Girder

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Fair point. You could ask in the Thorium thread. Also I think they have a discord, but don't quote me on that. I still have 1.6.3.0 installed so I suppose I could upload that, assuming that doesn't violate any rules or anything...
  11. Girder

tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

I know Journey's End is dropping imminently, so it would probably have to wait if you are even willing, but a requested feature that I would find very helpful would be a way to reorder the inventory pages this mod adds? This mod is definitely gonna be one of the hardest to play without in...
  12. Girder

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Or you could just roll back Thorium to 1.6.3.0.
  13. Girder

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

That bar is not from Thorium. It's either Cheat Sheet or Hero's Mod. I think Hero's Mod...
  14. Girder

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Thank you for the quick update! Fixed the problem 🍻
  15. Girder

I rolled back Thorium to 1.6.2.1. There's a link to download it in the first post of the thread.
  16. Girder

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Yeah, I'm getting the same error aftert updating to the latest version of Thorium. I'm actually alternating between the above error and the following crash: (I posted in the Thorium thread too, fwiw) Also, thanks for the reply to my previous post cheers! 🍻
  17. Girder

Anyone else having trouble loading Fargo's Soul Mod with the latest update of Thorium?
  18. Girder

tModLoader Terrain Remixer - Reshape your world smoothly

This is simply amazing 🍻
  19. Girder

tModLoader Begone, Evil! (Disable Corruption Spread)

Per the wiki: "Only the meteor's initial impact will infect nearby tiles. The infection will not spread on its own, unlike Evil Biomes or The Hallow. "
  20. Girder

tModLoader Begone, Evil! (Disable Corruption Spread)

I'm wondering if he maybe has a server up? Does the game clock in those run even if no one is logged into them? It absolutely should work on any world. I usually disable most of my mods when creating a world with TerraCustom, and - unless it's a mod that actually generates something on world...
Back
Top Bottom