Search results for query: *

1. Ninomancer

I'm returning... Gonna make a mod soon, I think all of you will like it.

I'm returning... Gonna make a mod soon, I think all of you will like it.
  2. Ninomancer

tModLoader Shatter Mod [Help Wanted!]

If you need a spriter, I guess I can help. This seems like a decently worthy project. Just start a conversation and invite me to a discord or something, where i'm most active
  3. Ninomancer

Pixel Art Lizardry's Sprites Thread - Looking for stuff to work on

Yo fellas, welcome to my sprite thread. Things to suggest: Currently Open! Alright. With no further ado, here are my current sprites! Remember, one of the greatest issue I have with spriting is I can never find anyone to work for. My entire workflow revolves around having ideas, and in the case...
  4. Ninomancer

tModLoader Calling Many Spriters - New Secret Mod, but I need help!

As far as I know, this is a sprite collection scheme. The creator is revealing no information to the users as they cannot do anything to help the mod otherwise, and is collecting sprites to use later in another mod where they can parade the sprites as their own. Or, this is a HUGE vanity mod and...
  5. Ninomancer

Searching for a Terria modding dev team!

I'd be glad to sprite for you if you demonstrated your coding experience.
  6. Ninomancer

tModLoader Calling Many Spriters - New Secret Mod, but I need help!

Seems interesting, can I sprite for it? Add me at Lizardry#2626 on discord when you make it.
  7. Ninomancer

tModLoader Malum Mod

It's unfinished, but here's a new random weapon for fun and to confirm this mod isn't dead new ore that generates small spoiler for the first tier (by small i mean this isnt really what its abou)
  8. Ninomancer

tModLoader Malum Mod

nice mod ;)
  9. Ninomancer

Sure. Add me at Lizardry#2626 on discord or https://steamcommunity.com/id/bigkidnow/, i'm trying...

Sure. Add me at Lizardry#2626 on discord or https://steamcommunity.com/id/bigkidnow/, i'm trying to practice to get better
  10. Ninomancer

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Will Terraria 3DS ever get another update or is it a dead project we all wasted money on? I'd be INCREDIBLY dissapointed if it just never got 1.3 when it is literally the most optimal console version of Terraria. It has a built in controller and has the chance for the most complete recreation...
  11. Ninomancer

Anyone wanna play some modded terraria? Kinda bored RN. From start to finish.

Anyone wanna play some modded terraria? Kinda bored RN. From start to finish.
  12. Ninomancer

PC Terraria is too hard

Let's also make it so that we have to sit around and wait for the skeletron to fire his Book of Skulls attack. I also enjoy fighting a good ol plantera fight and standing right in the middle of her so she can't hit me. Hell, let's remove contact damage altogether! Make every enemy fire an...
  13. Ninomancer

PC Terraria is too hard

Terraria ISN'T hard. Go and play a game like Crypt of the Necrodancer. Hard at first, then beating it becomes more of a skill than a task. Why remove all difficulty (barely any) that normal mode has anymore? If you want to be a tank that takes one damage from the moon lord, the actual final...
  14. Ninomancer

I imagine God was all like, "Hey, cockroaches can eat your poop and stuff! They're in-house...

I imagine God was all like, "Hey, cockroaches can eat your poop and stuff! They're in-house roombas" and then made them poop
  15. Ninomancer

Steam Hams 25% Off Steam Sale

Steam Hams 25% Off Steam Sale
  16. Ninomancer

Wavebank Sole Terrarian's Wavebanks

Damn, that was quick. Thanks for doing it instead of closing it immediatly!
  17. Ninomancer

Wavebank Sole Terrarian's Wavebanks

Got bored of my v2 wavebank. Can you replace it with this, please? https://hastebin.com/kinesocaxi.pas
  18. Ninomancer

[img]

19. Ninomancer

Wavebank taking wavebank requests.

https://hastebin.com/kinesocaxi.pas please.
Back
Top Bottom