Search results for query: *

1. Old_account

If you could have any Terraria item in real life...

Bacon. Why wouldn't you?
  2. Old_account

Thanks tons for the entertainment Chippy; You're a champion!

Thanks tons for the entertainment Chippy; You're a champion!
  3. Old_account

What does your character look like?

Will do when I get some, thanks mate
  4. Old_account

PC WTB Metal Detector

Thanks tons man; Ill add you on steam now. EDIT: Can't seem to find you :/ add me when you can: Mogs
  5. Old_account

What does your character look like?

Solar Flare armour with Jack O Lantern mask in vanity. And Solar Wings. Should I use Burning Hades dye? (This is what I wear but I just tried on my dye and im not sure which one looks better)
  6. Old_account

PC WTB Metal Detector

If you want anything other then a Frozen Key, ask and im willing to give it... (If I have it) My luck with Nymphs is terrible, spent a few hours farming them, not 1 metal detector. (Killed about 5-10)
  7. Old_account

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

Haha yeah I spose, I could live without the Nurse but it makes the fight a fair bit easier, keep your distance and you're fine.
  8. Old_account

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

Ive never had to cheese the Moon Lord; I just use RoD to dodge the laser, with Super Health Potions, and when I need it, magic mirror home and RoD to the nurse. (Since her house is underground) Well, not sure if the nurse thing is cheesing, but yeah I have no problem with the big bad boss...
  9. Old_account

Pro as heck guide to surviving Expert Mode

Awesome! Will be sure to follow this when I start my expert playthrough <3
  10. Old_account

Items Doomsday Counter - A Summoner for the Final Boss!

I can honestly say that this is what everyone is looking for... And I think the name is creative tbh, I love it haha. Great job on this, :)
  11. Old_account

Member-Run Project ~ Terraria 1.3 Findings Thread! [Spoilers Inside] ~

By the way guys, I found a easy way to kill Duke Fishron. (If anyone needs help with it.) I use the UFO and a Legendary Influx Waver, both drops from the Martian Saucer, if you're capable of getting these drops, Duke shouldn't be a problem. Just fly around the ocean biome and DO NOT STOP. I...
  12. Old_account

With the world selection page, your tree has green and red or purple, ( Depending on if you have corruption or crimson ) But mine has a slight bit of yellow, anyone know what this means?
  13. Old_account

Not too sure if this has been covered yet, but I was wondering... Do banners stack? Say if I had 3 Zombie banners, does that mean I get 3x the amount of damage and defense?
  14. Old_account

On a mission to try and get them, no luck so far. Got around 5 Broken Hero Swords and 2 of the yoyos. No luck, having fun though so I don't mind the grind.
  15. Old_account

Got a blessed apple (Unicorn Mount) and a Hel-Fire YoYo from a Chaos Elemental, 1 kill. Got a Rod Of Discord a little bit before that.
  16. Old_account

I just found the enchanted sword shrine, looks awesome!
  17. Old_account

Voodoo Demon

Howdy, I've started a new playthrough for 1.3 and im trying to look for a voodoo demon. It says that the spawn rate was increased, either im unlucky or its bugged :/ Ive been looking for around 2 hours now, haven't even seen one. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Thanks :)
  18. Old_account

What Will You Do First When the 1.3 Update Comes Out?

I deleted all my characters, so im forced to play again :) ill be going achievement hunting
Back
Top Bottom