Search results for query: *

1. tekker

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Reg one not art one. Go to the channel titled "bugs_read_pins" (then read the pins for info on known bugs and how to report) srry for late reply, havent checked for couple days.
  2. tekker

tModLoader Calamity Mod

idk what might be causing this but the discord probably can help
  3. tekker

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

why no more ebony ears?
  4. tekker

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

unique fishing drops?! also how is summoner in this mod?
  5. tekker

tModLoader Risk of Slime Rain - Risk of Rain in Terraria

and for the mod hampstar's helpers(aka Modhelpers) would you agree with the tags "buffs & pots" "player stats" and "unfinished"?
  6. tekker

The spikestrip, snake eyes, taser, warbanner, fire sheild, crowbar, medkit, sprouting egg and the fireworks (though i would advise a cap like 5% for the proc chance) ok but with the others I think they should be at least slightly nerfed
  7. tekker

i hope this is all very endgame / hard to obtain / heavily capped because otherwise it is very op
  8. tekker

tModLoader Calamity Mod

well that's a relief
  9. tekker

tModLoader Calamity Mod

the clentaminator will only convert surface grass of the astral biome and will only work on sand, sandstone and stone blocks when the solution being used matches the original biome that it overran. this is making it very hard to remove/control. also can the astral biome spread across air (gaps...
  10. tekker

tModLoader Tacklebox: Modest Fishing Content

where do i get the ocarina?
  11. tekker

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

on the home screen click on "overhaul settings" then "clientside settings" then "camera settings" then click on "fixed camera" to turn it on
  12. tekker

tModLoader Calamity Mod

is anyone else getting the problem where calamity ores aren't generated at world creation (or any other time for that matter)
  13. tekker

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

so I'm seeing a lot of people using this on tmod 1.4 but whenever i try to load it i get this error: The texture file at Sprites/Seasons/Winter/Backgrounds/184 failed to load at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.LoadTexture(String path, Int32 len, BinaryReader reader, Boolean rawimg) at...
  14. tekker

tModLoader Yet Another Boss Health Bar

yeah that's been happening a lot
  15. tekker

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

that would be less of a recipie browser then and more of a portable wiki that is always up to date bc it pulls from the game files. or can it not work like that (I don't know the first thing about mods or programming)
  16. tekker

tModLoader Magic Storage

its crafted from the actuation rod or whatever that manually toggles actuators
  17. tekker

tModLoader Magic Storage

no but it has a deposit all function
  18. tekker

tModLoader Magic Storage

ok
Back
Top Bottom