Search results for query: *

• Users: CanSteam
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. CanSteam

Particle limit very low

Item projectiles like water bolt, flamelash, inferno fork, or shadowbeam staff, end up not rendering if too many of them or other particle effects are on screen. Is there a way to fix this? I never had this issue before 1.3. EDIT: examples Inferno Fork alone Inferno fork with spectre mask...
  2. CanSteam

When do character backup files appear?

I'm curious because my character became corrupted and there was no backup file in the folder.
  3. CanSteam

Random 1.3.1 Terraria FPS lagspikes

When these happen, it often looks like some times suddenly become brighter for no reason, and sometimes, the clouds move ery fast. It's weird; whats the cause?
  4. CanSteam

Biomes & Nature Jungle Temple Blockage

I have an idea to what you can and can't do in the jungle prehardmode, pre Plantera, etc. First we have to revert is accessability back to 1.2. Exploit it all you want CAN'T GET NOTHING PRE PLANTERA When you go into the Jungle Temple pre hardmode 1. The spawns are of the jungle as it is in...
  5. CanSteam

NPCs & Enemies Pre-hardmode mimics

I have cheated death with 0 defense in the jungle many, many times. But then death cheated me with the stupidity that are chest/mimic statues. I had 180 health while exploring the Underground Jungle. I had just gotten the final materials for the Amazon, 4 gold in hand, but then, suddenly, while...
  6. CanSteam

Non-Terrarian Bad RNG Games

Remember, this doesn't mean the game is good or bad. Plague Inc. Evolved This game can save your butt or screw you over in many ways E.g. Not sending an infected boat to an uninfected island Making your plague weaker with climate change
  7. CanSteam

Weapons & Equip More endgame expert loot ideas

KEY: *Not sure if a good idea Lunatic cultist: A changed gravity globe that: Now acts just like the gravitation potion *Acts like an information accessory, as in you can use it from within your inventory too *Can be combined with cell phone to create Cellestial Phone Moon Lord: Suspicious...
  8. CanSteam

Weapons & Equip Simple Dye Suggestion

When you have your boots not visible, and there is a dye in its respective slot, the particle effect still should be dyed.
  9. CanSteam

Major FPS drop while recording Multiplayer

Multiplayer No Record: 57-60 FPS Singleplayer No Record: 57-60 FPS Singleplayer Recording: 55-60 FPS Multiplayer Recording: 30-50 FPS yeah there's a problem here
  10. CanSteam

PC Easy Martian Madness Farming

This video will show you how to farm the Martian Madness event easily, and for great profit if you already have most of the loot. 0:00 Martian Probe Farming 1:00 Martian Madness Cheese 11:00 Loot Overview INSTRUCTIONS: --Martian Probe Farming-- Grab a few water candles and battle potions...
  11. CanSteam

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Trophies, Banners, Tally Counters, Celestial Repels

[/spoiler] Celestial Repel isn't needed to be added, Celestial Sigil now exists What do you think of each of these suggestions? Any suggestions for my suggestions?
  12. CanSteam

Biomes & Nature Deathweed Blooming Requirements

A solar eclipse should be able to make a Deathweed bloom.
  13. CanSteam

'Deadland comes Alive' and 'Lightless Chasms' paintings?

How in the WORLD do you get these paintings? The wiki says "Move the painter to the crimson/corruption," but you can't move NPCS to evil biomes... So, how are you supposed to get these paintings?
  14. CanSteam

Items New Hammer + Pickaxe + Axe Idea

Credit to @Lord chewelews for giving me this idea. You remember the Hamdrax? I sure do. It had every function. However, in the 1 major update where it was actually a thing, half blocks and slopes didn't exist, thus removing the need to have hammers and pickaxes be separate. In 1.2, adding...
  15. CanSteam

Weapons & Equip Music Box Equipment Slot

There needs to be a slot in the equipment section of your inventory where you can place music boxes to record, and to listen to. This is so you don't have to waste an accessory slot on a useless item. I'm pretty sure that Music boxes can't even get prefixes, so why make them accessories?
  16. CanSteam

Other Better Music Prioritizing

There should be a boolean to check which biome your in. There should be a separate music script for prioritizing, checking if the boolean for a biome is on. If more than 1 biome is on, then the music checks the integer for prioritization. Booleans: One for each biome, One for underground, One...
  17. CanSteam

Lets talk strange plants...

I have looked EVERYWHERE for strange plants and yet I can't find them. On the wiki, it says they appear on the surface of the purity and the jungle. Yet I have not found one. None. Are there any other good ways to find them?
  18. CanSteam

NPCs & Enemies Martian probes

So imagine one day, shortly after you beat an atrocious Martian Invasion, you see another martian probe. You attempt to destroy it and fail. You are FORCED to fight the same atrocious invasion again. So yeah, martian madness is ANNOYING. Especially when you're out to the jungle or dungeon, but...
  19. CanSteam

Art thread ___ posting and bumping

i have an art thread. yes. but i am very paranoid of getting spam points or something like that for (insert number here) posting and/or bumping my thread can you give details on what WILL get you points while posting on your own art thread
  20. CanSteam

Casual Know Your User

This is a thread to post any information that you feel comfortable with posting, or however many you can think of, or want to, etc. Here's some info about me: Age: Turned 12 years old April 24th 2015. Gender: Male Sexual Orientation: I have absolutely no idea. Religon: New Age...
Back
Top Bottom