Search results for query: *

1. Ondatra111

PC Title Screen Music skips epic intro on launch

Launching the game skips the epic intro intended to play while the Re-Logic logo is shown. Instead, the post-intro track starts playing immediately. Issue occurs even with resource packs disabled and after a reinstall.
  2. Ondatra111

Working as Designed Generating a world with the seed 05162020 removes title screen elements

When a world with the seed 05162020 is generated, the easter egg will normally occur. However, after the world generation is finished, returning to the title screen shows that the Terraria logo, version and Re-Logic copyright are missing. Observed on all versions since 1.4.0.1.
  3. Ondatra111

Each patch, game resets resolution setting

Version 1.4.0.4: occured once again. I also had this happen on two computers with the exact same results, both with 1920x1080 monitors. This as well - I had the "classic" heart style and "retro" map border, now both are back to default.
  4. Ondatra111

Each patch, game resets resolution setting

I'm having the exact same issue.
  5. Ondatra111

Game lunching at 800x600

This also happenned to me when updating from 1.4.0.1 to 1.4.0.2, and now again from 1.4.0.2 to 1.4.0.3.
  6. Ondatra111

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

This is awesome! I'm looking forward to all of the new features in 1.4., the update will be monumental
Back
Top Bottom