Search results for query: *

1. ANGRYbrony

theres a bug with the most recent PC patch that completely breaks keybinding customization, it...

theres a bug with the most recent PC patch that completely breaks keybinding customization, it doesn't allow mouse input when rebinding
  2. ANGRYbrony

Congrats to the pipeworks team for getting 1.3 out on xbone! now we (hopefully) wait for mobile...

Congrats to the pipeworks team for getting 1.3 out on xbone! now we (hopefully) wait for mobile and (possibly) New 3ds!
  3. ANGRYbrony

hey man if they could put Minecraft on the N3ds, you could theoretically make 1.3 N3ds only

hey man if they could put Minecraft on the N3ds, you could theoretically make 1.3 N3ds only
  4. ANGRYbrony

Got a new Card for Christmas and ive been playing a whole lot of stuff, but I did do a Thorium...

Got a new Card for Christmas and ive been playing a whole lot of stuff, but I did do a Thorium playthrough bard only, it was really fun
  5. ANGRYbrony

3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

idk it might have to go to the community to help get this version updated , and pipeworks might work on this version too since they were covering "all console versions"
  6. ANGRYbrony

my graphics card died recently so I've been catching up and playing this a lot more

my graphics card died recently so I've been catching up and playing this a lot more
  7. ANGRYbrony

havin fun

havin fun
  8. ANGRYbrony

3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

lol my 3ds world thinks its Christmas (even though its not, and I haven't changed my 3ds internal clock.) the mobs are dropping presents, santa came in a vacant room, and its just been weird
Back
Top Bottom