Search results for query: *

1. T

Hello there! I Love playing your mod and have been for the past few weeks. but i seem to have...

Hello there! I Love playing your mod and have been for the past few weeks. but i seem to have found a small texture bug(?) considering the bombfish. hoping you could look into that. Thanks!
  2. T

Map-Survival Micro Terraria World

i can just the imagine the dryad just freaking out "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU SHOULD BE CONTROLLING THE CORRUPTION RIGHT NOW THIS WORLD IS MORE THAN 67% CORRUPT" :naughty:
  3. T

PS3 anyone have a all items worl ps3?

Ill play my psn is Tomanyats675
  4. T

PS3 Looking for people on PlayStation 3 to join my game.

I got bored of playing PS3 terraria My psn is: Tomanycats675 Plz specify say that you want to play terraria when you send the friend request or else I won't add you Thanks!
  5. T

PS3 Need help getting people that play terraria

I got bored of playing PS3 terraria My psn is: Tomanycats675 Plz specify say that you want to play terraria when you send the friend request or else I won't add you Thanks!
  6. T

PS3 Looking for people to play with

I got bored of playing PS3 terraria Now I want to do a massive multiplayer game with some people My psn is: Tomanycats675 Plz specify say that you want to play terraria when you send the friend request or else I won't add you Thanks!
  7. T

PS3 Looking for friends on ps3

I got bored of playing PS3 terraria Now I want to do a massive multiplayer game with some people My psn is: Tomanycats675 Plz specify say that you want to play terraria when you send the friend request or else I won't add you Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom