Search results for query: *

1. Lukackas

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

there's a mod that is making me unable to buy things from the Town NPC's, does anybody know witch out of the following mods, is making this happen: Fargo, alchemistNPC, calamity, imksushi or reduced grinding. Pls help
  2. Lukackas

When i try to enable calamity, thorium and tremor together this happens:
  3. Lukackas

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Does it work with HERO's mod? Can i use em' both at the same time?
  4. Lukackas

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

This doesn't work with mods, does it?
  5. Lukackas

PLEEEEAAAAAASE HELP ME IF U SEE THIS!!! WHEN I OPEN MY INVENTORY ON A MODDED CHARACTER THIS POPS UP, AND THEN I CAN'T PLAY ANYMORE
  6. Lukackas

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Will it work for tmodloader 0.10 soon?
  7. Lukackas

When i disable a mod and play with a character i used the mod with will my items from that mod then dissapear? And if so is there any way for me to make my character only playable when the mods is Active, beacuese then i would feel much more safe when i know that my progress won't dissapear...
  8. Lukackas

tModLoader Calamity Mod

This pops up when i open my inventory on the new character. Does anyone know why this happens?
  9. Lukackas

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

This pops up when i open my inventory...
  10. Lukackas

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Is it this mod, or calamity that makes me unable to start playing with a second character Before i'm done with the other one?
  11. Lukackas

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Is it this mod, or tremor that makes me unable to start playing with a second character Before i'm done with the other one?
Back
Top Bottom